CHAPTER II - HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY

'What a bunch of pussies

'What a bunch of pussies.'

It was the next day, I was completely healed and I was heading to school. I was so excited to be back home and be with the boys again but I wasn't excited for the hours I have to spend in hell everyday. Even though I was provably a genius, I hated being here. I already knew what the teachers were teaching and I was bored. I wanted a challenge. I wanted a distraction. I had texted Isaac last night but the boy hadn't responded. We had little conversion over the summer but we still kept in touch.

As I approached the gates to hell, I saw the two girls I was with last night. They were conversing about the school year as I approached them. I decided that I should be civil with Allison, if I'm going to be seeing her everyday, it's the least I can do. "Hey bitches." I said to the girls who turned to look at me.

"Hey Li, how are you after last night?" Asked the red head.

"I'm great, I texted Isaac to come over and he didn't respond though."I said

"Good for you, at least not caught up on the boy in plaid." She said and I sighed.

"I don't like Stiles." I replied as we approached the girls locker and she began to pull out her books.

"Who said I was talking about Stiles?" She asked with a laugh, even the Hunter laughed.

"Who else do we know who wears plaid? Besides what about you?" I asked and the girl sighed.

"Well I've had my share of fun over the summer but now, freshman. Tons and tons of fresh men." Said the girl as she turned to see all the new students. They were too young for me, I was perfectly fine the way I was. Isaac was my distraction from Stiles, whilst in London, I had hooked up with a hot English guy but he caught feelings and I didn't want a relationship with him. The girl however seemed to be examining each new face to decide who met her standards. To be fair, some had baby faces whilst some could pass being in their twenties.

"You mean fresh boys Lydia, they're fourteen." Said the Hunter and I nodded in agreement. The girl smiled upon seeing that I was acknowledging her.

"Some are more mature than others." She said as if it was nothing. What great taste in men, I mean boys.

"I can guarantee that some haven't hit puberty yet Lyds, they've probably not even got leg hair." I said and the girl didn't seem to be paying attention in us, rather in finding some fresh meat.

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person." Said the Hunter. I could tell she was lying, she was still caught up on Scotty boy. She was still in love with him.

"Hypocrite." I said covering the word with a cough.

"Oh honey, if you want to do that thing where we pretend you're talking about me but we're actually talking about you that's fine. But don't lie to yourself." Said the red head and I laughed before she turned to look at me. "And you little miss Lilac, you need to admit to yourself that you are in love with your best friend." She added and I turned a deep crimson. I wasn't in love with Stiles.