CHAPTER XXXIII - COPYCAT

'Oh what a good day to be bad

'Oh what a good day to be bad.'

Lilac Collins was a girl of mystery, to the people of Beacon Hills she was a strange teenage girl that bad thing seemed to happen to. It wasn't to long ago her parents died, it wasn't to long ago that she herself had died and that left more than a few confused faces. It was no secret that Stiles Stilinski was missing, his face was plastered on every wall, an amber alert was sent to every phone and police cars patrolled the streets almost every hour of the day. People couldn't help but think that maybe Lilac was the one that was causing all these problems.

Maybe it was her that killed her parents, maybe it was her that faked her own death and now maybe she had killed the boy she loved to. For months she was sent looks of sympathy, cards sending regards and meals were left at her doorstep but were never eaten. Some people just liked to be alone but Lilac wasn't one of them.

Nobody had seen her face in the time the boy had gone, nobody had seen her tearstained cheeks or how her hair was still tangled in the same messy bun from that day at the hospital and most of all, nobody had seen how truly broken she looked. Lilac had never been somebody that liked to show emotion, not because she thought it made her look weak, it was because she felt like a burden but with Stiles she felt none of those things.

She never felt like she was a problem, she never felt the mind numbing pain that would infiltrate her body and she never felt broken, but now he was gone and she felt all of those things. She didn't know how to keep going, it was rather pathetic for her to think how much she depended on him, how she was completely and utterly in love and she didn't know how much longer she could take it. She couldn't stop her mind from wandering, the possibilities of what could have happened becoming her worst nightmares, for all she knew, he could already be dead.

That day at the hospital Stiles wasn't Stiles anymore but she knew exactly why that was. It wasn't exactly easy news to take, that her own boyfriend was being possessed by an evil spirit, but worst of all, she felt guilty that she didn't notice. How did she not notice that he wasn't himself, how did she not notice it wasn't him?

She didn't exactly know what to think anymore, the Nogitsune was doing its job rather perfectly, causing so much chaos and so much pain, Lilac was his walking dream, she had all the things he craved stuffed inside of her body.

Her room had become a place she stayed for the passing time, her skin felt rather grimy and eyes felt rather sore, she had not moved from her seat, she was waiting for him to come back, and so far he hadn't. Her phone had rang and rang and rang, messages and calls making their way into her ears but not once could she will herself to pick up her heavy hand and reply, she knew what happened to Isaac that day, how he was now lying in a hospital bed and part of her knew she should have gone to see him, but she couldn't find the energy to move.