CHAPTER XXX - LUCID DREAMS

'I will never be like you

'I will never be like you.'

Darkness, that was the only word to describe it. My eyes wandered around, the surroundings unfamiliar, a sickly shiver being sent down my spine as a chilling breeze hit my skin, a beading of sweat coating my forehead and my palms clammy, I was scared. The feeling of fear was undeniable, growing in the pit my stomach.

My hand felt warm however, the unmistakable feeling of a hand gripping mine causing my head to whip to the side. There unconscious laid the hazel eyed boy, Stiles. His eyes closed and he looked distressed but I was only able to watch him for a moment as his eyes shot open with a startled screech leaving his lips.

His actions only repeated mine, his caramel eyes wandering his surroundings in panic, a shiver causing him to shaky slightly before he met my face, him scanning my entire body, doing a double take to make sure I wasn't injured. He seemed to calm significantly, but panic arose once more as he realised the girl was not moving.

"Lilac. Lilac. Wake up." Stiles whispered, his voice barely comprehendible as his grip on me tightened, my eyebrows scrunching in confusion seeing as I was already awake.

"Stiles, what the hell are you talking about, I'm awake already." I whispered back, my tone concerned and meeting the same noise level. His concern was only deepening, I watched as he shook me, grasping my head between his hands.

"What do I do Li? Come on please wake up."He spoke, his voice shaking slightly as he kept his hand placed in my own but I was becoming more confused by the second.

"Call Scott." I spoke, basically screaming hoping the boy was simply not able to hear me or that he was playing a prank. The words themselves surprising me, I felt useless in this situation, my body was completely weak and I felt like I had no strength to even move, the boy didn't hear me, or he chose not to. As I spoke he didn't even register me.

He reaching his hand from in my hand,  into his back pocket, it coming back with his phone in hand as he began to scroll through the contacts. The ringtone began to sound, my eyes trailing to the time on the corner of the screen, it was late. The actions also caused me concern, considering he thought I wasn't awake, maybe I was dead. None of my limbs could move except for my head, my body seemingly paralysed.

"Hey man, what's up?" The groggy sound of the werewolf came through the phone, an audible sigh of relief leaving my mouth. "Stiles? Stiles? You there?"

"Scott?" Asked my boyfriend, a tear escaping his glassy eyes as his eyes watched me intently.

'Hey I'm here, are you okay? Can you hear me?" The boy asked frantically, the rapid sound of his heartbeat being heard through the phone. My head glanced down to Stiles leg, the shiny glow of metal hitting my eyes and I heard the boy let out a groan, then I saw it, a puddle of blood. The weird thing was I couldn't smell it, my nose not picking up on the scent.