CHAPTER VIII - BAD IDEA RIGHT

'Hurt Isaac again and I'll kill you myself

'Hurt Isaac again and I'll kill you myself.'

We were now on the bus on the way to the cross country meet. After everything that happened last night I don't know how I dragged myself out of bed. Everything went wrong and we lost, we lost. It's all our fault. I was sat beside Scott with my head on his, he was in just as much pain as I was.

"Yo Scotty, Li are you guys still with me?" Asked Stiles as he waved a hand in front of our faces snapping up from our thoughts.

"Yeah what's the word?" Asked Scott as he turned to look at the boy. I'm so tired, it's getting so hard to stay awake.

"Anachronism." Said the boy. How could they focus on learning after what happened?

"Somethings out of the ordinary, exists out of normal time." Replied Scott as he turned to stare out of the window again. Isaac had been awkward ever since our conversation which is why he decided he wanted to live with Scott instead. I tried to convince him to stay but he didn't, that's how we ended up there that night. Him and Boyd were sat at the front of the bus quiet grieving the loss.

The boys were talking still but I couldn't stay focused on their words. The throbbing pain in my shoulder was making me loose concentration. At least I made it out alive. "Next word, Darach it's a noun." Said Stiles and I turned to look at him in disbelief. The boy shrugged. "We have to talk about it some time and we're on this thing for hours so."

"We don't want to talk." I said sounding out of breath. When I left my house this morning, I had caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was paler than usual and I had dark bags under my eyes. I looked sick. I knew what was happening to me, Deaton had told me and it wasn't good.

"I just can't believe he's dead, I can't believe Derek's dead."

~~~

Scott and me were in our way to Derek's house. I wasn't exactly happy with seeing sourwolf after he had kicked Isaac out. The boy had told me how the man had tried to throw something at him, just like his father had and it scared him. He was shaking when he told me. Isaac deserved better.

We walked in the loft and saw that Derek, Cora and Boyd were all crowded around a table looking like they were in the middle of a meeting. The older wolf immediately made eye contact with me and I glared at him.

"I know where they are!" Exclaimed Scott and the group sighed. They already knew, how?

"Same building as the Argent's, we know." Said Derek as he crossed his arms. I want to hit him so bad. His sister was glaring at me with a look of disgust. Could she read my mind?

"Then they want you to know." Said Scott, I stared at the girl who was still looking at me. Seriously, what is her problem.

"Or more likely they don't care." Spoke Peter as he came into the conversation. Me and my best friend walked closer to the table and noticed that blueprints were laid out, they were planning something. In the corner it had the name of the apartment building, the Argent building. They had a plan against the alphas.