CHAPTER XVIII - YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN

'Well what's that, your bitchy attitude or the broken nose I'm about to give you

'Well what's that, your bitchy attitude or the broken nose I'm about to give you.'

Derek's body laid limp on the ground but he was still breathing. How did everything go so wrong in such a short amount of time? We lost Scott, Stiles father has been taken and so had Scott's mother and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to tell Stiles that it's going to be ok when I'm not so sure it will be. No matter how much I try to convince myself that everything is going to work out and that we'll save everyone, deep down I have a feeling that it won't be.

"Derek?" Stiles shouted but the man remained completely still and unconscious so he slapped the man around the face but still nothing, he laid unmoving.

"Move." I said and pushed the boy out of the way and punched the man in the face, if I was human I probably would have broken my hand at the impact but still he didn't move. I punched him again and blood now dripped from his mouth and nose and the man woke up with a gasp. That felt good.

He brought a hand to his face and wiped away the blood looking at me with a glare which I returned with an innocent smile.

"Where is she?" Sourwolf asked us and I sighed knowing the answer was not what he wanted to hear.

"She's gone, and she took Scott's mom." Stiles told the man who's eyes widened at the news. He felt guilty, he was supposed to be on watch of the woman and now he took Scott's mom too. He knew what it was like to loose family and he wouldn't wish that on anybody.

"She took her?" Derek asked making sure that he wasn't hearing things.

"Yeah and if that's not a big enough kick in the balls, Scott left with Deucalion so we gotta get you outta here right now. The cops are coming." Stiles said and the man nodded until he realised something, where was his sister.

"Wait, what about Cora?" He asked and I laughed.

"Derek I made you a promise and I keep my promises. She's safe, I promise. Peter and Isaac are with her and you gotta go now." I said as the sound of approaching sirens began to get louder.

"Thank you Lilac." Said the man before he turned and I watched his retreating figure until he was no longer in sight. I turned to see Stiles staring at me intently. "What?"

"Since when are you and Derek nice to each other?" Asked the spastic boy and I scoffed but I decided to mess with him.

"It's not that big of a deal Stiles, I just protected his sister, anybody would have done the same now move your ass, the cops are here." I told the boy and dragged him to the seats near the entrance as deputies began to walk into the building.

"Oh just perfect." Mumbled Stiles and I followed his line of sight to see somebody that I certainly didn't expect to see. Raphael McCall, better know as Scott's father, or a complete dickhead. The man left Scott, he was an alcoholic and a total jackass. The man walked over to us and sighed upon noticing exactly who we were.