CHAPTER XII - DADDY ISSUES

'The rides a little bumpy, so please don't throw up on me

'The rides a little bumpy, so please don't throw up on me.'

I awoke to an empty bed. I felt around but Stiles was no longer beside me. Normally the boy took up most of the bed but this time I had all the space I wanted. Confused I sat up in search of the boy and that's when I saw him, asleep and sprawled out on his desk chair. His mouth was slightly ajar and small snores could be heard throughout the room. He had his baseball bat in hand. "Stiles." I shouted but the sleeping boy groaned not wanting to awake from his sleep.

"Five more minutes." He moaned as he moved himself around trying to get comfortable from the awkward position that he was currently sleeping in. I took a second to admire the boy, he really was beautiful. Even without seeing the boys hazel coloured eyes he still was the definition of beauty. His jawline is sharp and his physique is toned but not ripped. His nose suited his face shape perfectly and his moles were like a dot to dot of constellations that I mentally connect in my head. Jesus, it's sounds like I'm in love with the boy.

"Stiles." I shouted even louder this time and the boy went tumbling to the ground in surprise at the loud noise as I laughed. "Stiles why the hell were you asleep in the chair?"

"I just wanted to make sure nobody kidnapped and sacrificed you." He said and he stood from the ground looking over at me. His voice was deep and groggy from just waking up, it had a slight rasp to it and it sent shivers through my spine. I smiled at the boys thoughtfulness but let out a small laugh at the fact he had fallen asleep trying to protect me.

"Well great job Batman."

~~~

"Good morning, as you all know Mr Harris is still missing- I mean sick. Anyways, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray for a more qualified substitute to take my place. Okay, let's get started shall we?" Said Miss Blake, I have to say, ever since her first day and birds attacked the class, she's always given me a bad vibe. She seems like a nice person but what makes me suspicious of her is that I know she knows about the supernatural now and she seemed to take it surprisingly well, she wasn't to shocked or scared. Instead she kind of looked like she wasn't shocked at all.

Everybody else seemed to think she was a great teacher, they hadn't even given her a second glance but I was skeptical. Now I'm not saying that she's the one sacrificing people but she showed up at the same time that they started so I think she might know a little more than she's letting on. I asked Scott about it once but he told me I was looking too much into things so I never brought it up again and I haven't talked about it to anybody else. Oh well, maybe I am looking too much into things.

"Hey my dad said that the ER attending wasn't strangled but did die from asphyxiation. They just don't know how yet." Stiles told us as he leaned over his desk to get closer.

"Your dad just told you this?" I asked the boy knowing that his father wasn't home this morning when we left for school.

"Well I might have read the files but he confirmed it over the phone." He said and I nodded understanding. The boy was always interfering in his dads business, any files that he left around the house Stiles read and he listened in on all the phone call except for the boring ones. I guess he gets it from his dad being in law enforcement, always wanting to solve the mystery. Maybe he should be in the FBI, like a profiler, ooh like Spencer Reid.