CHAPTER XXV - LUST FOR LIFE

'That hurts like a bitch

'That hurts like a bitch.'

Not much time had passed since we had left the animal clinic, we had arrived at Derek's loft mere moments ago to be met with complete silence. After much convincing to the two ex alpha brothers, they reluctantly decided to meet us here. Lydia was less than pleased about me revealing her little rendezvous with Aiden but she would get over it.

Each of our eyes scanned the seemingly empty loft for any sign of life only to come up empty handed. Lydia pulled out her phone she paced, heels clicking against the paved ground and she sighed. She had read the text right which meant that they should already be here.

"They said they'd meet us here." Lydia confirmed as she glanced up from the device.

Stiles hand was placed in mine as we walked the few stairs, the red head beside us but our heads quickly turned back around as a loud grunt of pain was heard. There stood Aiden, his fist colliding with the alphas lob sided jaw and an almost sickening crack could be heard.

The other of the two appeared and threw the injured boy into the ground where he peered up at them. The brothers smiled widely at the Scott. I grabbed Stiles and Lydia, throwing their bodies behind me as we backed into the wall  on the other side of the room so that we weren't in the way.

The blue eyed wolves jumped, landing beside the boys body before throwing punches once again and them landing against the true alphas already sore face. Each of us winced as the bone in his jaw cracked, sending the sound through the room. Through the pain Scott stands up, only to fall back down from the beatings.

"I thought you guys were gonna teach me how to roar." Said the injured boy, blood was dripping from his broken nose that had already healed.

"We are, you do it by giving in." Aiden told the boy who's worry spiked at the words, he was scared that if he let go he would hurt somebody, or even worse kill them.

"Giving in and letting go, that's how Deucalion taught us control." Added Ethan as he grabbed the boys shirt and pulled him up to eye level.

"Hey you know that's funny. I've actually tried something like this one time using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls. But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better." Stiles said from behind me earning a glare from both me and the strawberry blonde.

"That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?" Asked Scott in disbelief and anxiousness, he didn't exactly want to be beaten even if he would heal.

"You're afraid to turn." Aiden told the boy who glanced at him.

"We're gonna make you, you turn and then you kick our asses." The other brother added.

"And then you roar." Said the boy who's name begins with an A as he roared loudly in Scotts direction, I covered my ears slightly at the loud sound.