CHAPTER XX - ENOUGH FOR YOU

'Isaac, we're kinda busy

'Isaac, we're kinda busy.'

*WARNING THIS WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT*

Throughout her life, there had been many things Lilac Collins had ceased to understand, there had been things that as she grew older began to disappear from her life and feelings that were seemingly resurfacing, ones she thought she would never feel again. But the one thing, the one feeling Lilac Collins never thought she would feel or truly understand was love, the feeling of being completely infatuated by another person or the need to put their safety before your own, it was a feeling that she found slowly creeping into her, one that was growing every second she spent with him. Because through her share of hook ups and meaningless sex she'd never been in love, or caught feelings but it was now that one boy in particular looked at her for second too long she felt as if she was melting, it was now she knew what love felt like. She knew what it was like to want to do anything for them, stupid things and how she wanted to do anything to make him happy, even if it meant walking from the edge of the earth, there was something strange about the feeling, something that made her feel like she had changed, something that made her herself again.

And at first it was strange, to see how in such a short amount of time her idea of the concept had changed, how within only a single day and with a single kiss she had realised how hard she had fallen, she didn't know why it had taken her so long to realise exactly why it was she felt for her best friend. It was now that for the first time in a long time everything had change and a new beginning was coming, something good for the first time in a while, because it was this past year that had been a nightmare for the entire pack, she deserved something good for a change. For many years she had heard stories, fairy tails about true love, she had scoffed and laughed at them, for so long she watched movies, soppy romance ones and never found herself liking the PDA, but it was now, that she had somebody, somebody all to herself the idea wasn't so sickening, instead it made her insides warm. She knew, that this boy was her other half, but me that filled the void in her heart she thought would always be there, it was now her life had turned into one of those cheesy romance stories, but she loved it.

Lilac Collins was in love with Stiles Stilinski and he made her feel all the things she never believed in.

But she lived in Beacon Hills, the place she had spent her entire life, the place she was born and the place she had so many memories, and even though it was the one place in the world she called home, it wasn't normal. There was nothing Norma about a town with the mortality rate so high, or one that had mysterious animal attacks and nobody turned a blind eye, there were so many things she wished to escape but the more time she spent in the god forsaken town the more it seemed to draw her in, like the beacon it was, because it seemed no matter how many times she convinced herself her future didn't reside in this town, she couldn't bring herself to leave, leave the only place that was ever truly home. And it was the first night in a long time that the town was tranquil, enough she silently waited for tumbleweeds to pass her windows, it was peaceful, nice, words she hadn't used in a long time, with everything that had been going on recently, it felt nice, nice to have time without the supernatural problems, it was now the alpha back had been dismembered and the Darach had been killed she finally had time to herself, that her television could finally play a full episode of her favourite show.