CHAPTER VII - LIKE A VIRGIN

'But be warned, I like to bite

'But be warned, I like to bite.'

I was currently waiting outside the boys locker room for my two best friends. They are always the ones bitching that I take forever to get ready but I'm the one always waiting for their asses to get ready. Today, we were doing cross country. It was mandatory for the lacrosse team but I had decided to take it up, I don't really do sport but with being a supernatural creature, it's easier. I don't get tired as easily and I'm faster, but I couldn't use my full speed or people would definitely find out what I was. I listened in to see if they were getting ready to leave.

'Was the guy a virgin?' Asked Stiles

'No, we have a new policy. Deaton makes me have sex with all our patients.' Said Scott and I laughed at the boys joke. 'I'm kidding, I don't know'

'Well did he look you know virginal?" Asked Stiles. Virginal, this boy is so weird.

'I don't know and why does it matter anyway' asked Scott

''Because, you know who else is a virgin, me. I'm a virgin ok. You know what that means? My lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. I need to have sex like right now, somebody needs to have sex with me like today. Somebody needs to sex me right now." Said Stiles and I laughed so hard, this is going to be good.

I refrained myself from laughing as I walked into the locker room and to the boys lockers. I saw both Scott and Stiles there. Scott noticed me but I put a finger up to my lips telling him to be quiet as I slammed the lockers behind Stiles head shut. He turned to face me and I smirked. "Ok Stilinski I'll do it." I said and his eyes went wide "But be warned I like to bite."

"It's true." Shouted Isaac from the other side of the locker room.

"What? Really?" Stiles asked as he couldn't believe his best friends had offered to have sex with him.

"No not really." I said and smirked at the two boys. "Now hurry you asses up, you take too long." I winked at the spastic boy as I walked away, Isaac right on my tail as I made my way to the cross country trail.

~~~

We all stood lining up at the start of the trail, I tightened my ponytail and pulled up my leggings in preparation. Isaac was beside me as he bent down to tie his shoe, then the two twins stood either side of us. On the first day, I had caught a weird scent from them and couldn't quite tell what it was but now they're closer, I can decipher it as wolf. The scent was stronger than average, like Derek's which meant one thing, they were alphas. This also meant they were more than likely part of the alpha pack. Isaacs expression had changed in to one of anger as he stood up.

I glanced between all three boys before nodding at Isaac, they weren't going to get away with what they did and if a fight is what they wanted, that's what they'd get. Coach blew the whistle but as me and Isaac were about to take off, Scott grabbed both our shoulders and we turned to glare at the boy. "Isaac, Lilac." He warned but I shook of the boys hand.