CHAPTER V - BLANK SPACE

'Well, you smell like wet dog

'Well, you smell like wet dog.'

The sun had risen over the town of Beacon Hills and the infamous trio were still asleep. They had spent most of the night researching and printing information about the bank robbery until they all fell asleep. Stiles was the first to awake, with a groan as he opened his eyes he noticed that there was something pressing on his chest.

He looked down to see a sleeping girl, his best friend who looked as peaceful as ever. She was completely on top of him, laying over his own body. Her arms were wrapped around his chest and head in the crook of his neck whilst their feet were tangled together. He would never understand how she was so beautiful, even when she was sleeping. He was so in love with the sleeping girl but didn't want to tell her, he was so scared that a girl like her would never go for a guy like him.

He looked over to the room to see Scott who was also asleep, sprawled out on the desk chair snoring. His alarm clock showed they had another hour to get ready for school, five more minutes couldn't hurt. Besides, he didn't have the heart to wake her. He closed his eyes again but he heard his door open. Noah Stilinski had come to wake up his son who he thought was still sleeping. He was surprised to see Lilac asleep on the boy. He smiled. He knew that they both loved one another, he could tell by looked at each other. Claudia had been the one to open the mans eyes, she knew that one day, her son would be the one to marry the girl. She may not be here but he knew she was right. They were both too stubborn to admit their love but one day they would find their way to be together. With a sigh the man spoke.

"Guys." Said the man loudly but none of the sleeping teenagers awoke. "Guys." The man shouted a lot louder and each of them sprung up in surprise. Lilac fell to the ground with the boy she was entangled with falling right on top whereas Scott fell out of the chair to the ground.

"Ow" I said as Stiles fell on top of me before moved from on top of me and gave me a hand to help me up. Scott he gotten himself up from the ground as we all turned to look at the man who had woken us up.

"Get your asses to school." Said the man as he walked away from the room sipping on his coffee. Stiles bedroom was covered in papers, they had been printing all night as the boy picked them up and began to read. The spastic boys eyes widened as he read one in particular. He turned the sheet of paper to show us and it showed that his father was the one to arrest the criminals regarding the robbery. A smile crossed his face as he ran after his father, sheet in hand. I looked over to Scott who was smiling at me, but I could tell it wasn't about our findings.

"What?" I asked the boy

"Don't think I didn't see how you two were sleeping." He said as he pointed at the bed where me and the boy had both slept.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, and it was true. I had no idea what he was talking about. Last thing I remember was falling asleep in the bed but I don't remember Stiles sleeping with me. Whatever. I walked over to the boys closet and stole one of his T-shirt's before using it to replace the one I had slept in. I left on my jeans and laced up my converse that had been left by the door. Scotty just grabbed some of the boys cologne from his desk and sprayed himself with it. "You know Scotty your scent is disgusting." I said as I grabbed my leather jacket that was hung over the door.