CHAPTER XXVI - WILDEST DREAMS

'Keep up freezer boy, Scott is the new hot girl

'Keep up freezer boy, Scott is the new hot girl.'

The sky was now sporting a midnight black, the moon shone brightly along with the stars as I sat admiring the night from Stiles window. He had been pacing around for nearly an hour, trying to think of a prank to pull on coach. Tonight was mischief night which meant that the students pull pranks on the teachers and I was beginning to get fed up of his footsteps.

He was deep in concentration, his mind was in another world as a million different possibilities crossed his mind. Each year of high school, it was our tradition to prank coach but this year felt different. It felt more important because having something normal to do was weird to us. We were used to fighting supernatural creatures and human sacrifices, not egging somebodies house.

"Stiles, stop it." I screeched out having enough of the tapping his feet made against the floor.

"Sorry, I just can't think of anything. Last year we superglued just to a chair, the year before that we put laxatives in his drink but this year needs to be the best yet." Said the boy and I laughed thinking about the memories. I started to think about some ideas and one popped into my head almost instantly.

"I've got an idea and it's pretty good if I do say so myself." I told the boy who's eyes lit up and sat down beside me, making an indent in his bed.

"Well, what is it? You know I'm impatient." He said and I stood, walking out of the room to the hallway where Noah had left his toolbox, pulling out a screwdriver before walking back into the room holding it up. "A screwdriver?"

"Yes, we should unscrew all the screws and nuts and bolts on his furniture in his office, his desk, the filing cabinet and his chair and place them all in a box like a present. But we make sure to make it look like nothing is wrong so when he sits down, boom everything falls apart." I said smiling as I finished with my idea and I saw Stiles think about it before standing.

"You're a genius, I love you so much." Said the boy as he walked over, grabbed my cheeks and pressed his lips to mine before running out of the room to find everything we would need.

"I love you too."

~~~

Being at school during the night wasn't exactly the highlight of my life, but I was better than constantly tossing and turning in bed trying to sleep before I awoke screaming. The hallways were completely empty which was a rare sight as they were usually filled with loud teenagers during the day. Flashlights were in our hands as we walked, navigating our way towards coaches office.

We were beside each other, our shoulder pressed together as we walked, Stiles backpack was full of everything we needed. Our feet came to a stop as we reached the door and we looked around for our best friend who wasn't here yet. Stiles pulled out his phone, calling the boy who answered after a few rings.