𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

∽☂ ∽

∽☂ ∽

"𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄"

∽☂ ∽

𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟗, the most known events must be the fall of the Berlin wall, the Cold war, and other historic milestones. But in this story, that is going to be irrelevant to us. Not because it's unimportant, but because the love story you are about to read is certainly an interesting one, requiring some attention.

For our two lovers in this story, I can't say that they have their happily ever after soon. Love requires work and effort, you can't just expect it to cure all your problems - that's what this story is about.

A boy, who has a warm heart under his cold shell, who falls for a girl who takes him for who he is, and the girl, the kind of person who wants nothing more but to live life to its fullest - that's what I can give you.

What happens if you chose to love a liar?

∽☂ ∽

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟐𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐅 the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. 

Going along with their days, the last thing they expected was to finish it by becoming mothers. It didn't matter if they were young or old, good or bad, it seemed as if they were never chosen by some sort of standards or qualifications.

Because some of them didn't want to raise unexpected children, Sir Reginald Hargreeves, a billionaire and adventurer, a person who conquered the world with his inventions and works, wanted to get as many of those children as possible.

And so, he got 8 of them.

Number 1: Luther Hargreeves / Spaceboy

Power: Super strength

Y/n's relationship with Luther: Neither Y/n, nor Luther put in any effort to have a connection with each other, even as siblings. They were both cold to each other, not caring about how terrible things were between them.

 They were both cold to each other, not caring about how terrible things were between them