𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

∽☂ ∽

"𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎"

∽☂ ∽

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, you end up in such situations were doing some things are weird and strange to you. You want to end that thing, but you're also pretty ambitious with ending that shit once and for all. This was the case with our heroes today. Neither of the Hargreeves at the restaurant expected to be at this point in life where the kids are seeing their old versions and Luther is being the one to make everything is calm and make sure that they do what needs to be done, even though he is doing a terrible job at it.

So Luther sipped his drink in uncomfortableness as the kids and their older versions sat across the table on the edge of their seats. Five was staring at Old Five and Y/n was staring at Old Y/n neither of them breaking their looks. While they didn't break eye contact for even a second, Luther finally spoke up.

"Well...this is nice, isn't it? The five of us, together like this."

"No." The four of them all replied in unison not looking at him and not even blinking.

"Somebody explain to me how it is that we're having a pint of Guinness with our younger selves." Old Five said.

"Older, actually." Five corrected him proudly. "We're you two, just 14 days older."

"I have pubic hair that's smarter than you." Old Y/n remarked staring at her younger version.

"I doubt that." Young Y/n smirked at that comment which made the old version of her more pissed at them.

Old Five continued asking his younger self. "How's that possible?" 

"Well, we can explain." Young Five leaned on the table with his hands together. "You see, one hour from now, on the grassy knoll, before the president is killed, you two break your contract with the commission."

"We already know you're two thinking about it." Young Y/n added. "All those years in the apocalypse, we never stopped worrying about our family. How Five trapped you in the apocalypse and lied to you about the job for the commission which led to your divorce...you always wanted for life to go back to normal and act as if nothing happened." Y/n brought that up.

It was awkward, for sure. But it didn't really matter at the time. Whatever can help them get that briefcase, they will do it. So neither of them seemed to be affected by that comment, just Old Y/n to which Young Y/n seemed happy about.

Five continued explaining. "Well, today, you are going to do something about it. Today, you two are going to attempt to time travel forward to 2019. However, you are going to screw up the jump, because you will not listen to Y/n for the right equation." He pointed at the older version of Y/n. "And end up in these twips of bodies, trapped forever, small, pubescent."

Five just kept on ranting and the Old Five was pushed to the edge so he got over with it. "Okay." And he farted. "Even if we were to believe you two, what am I supposed to do about it, not jump?"

"No, no. We need you two to jump. If you two don't jump, we cease to exist." Y/n pointed at her and Five. "What we need from you is to jump correctly."

"We're listening." Old Y/n didn't even blink just stared at his younger version even when Y/n was talking.

Five continued explaining. "The first time through, I got the calculation wrong, didn't listen to Y/n that the equation looked suspicious. That's how we ended up in these bodies. But now, we know the correct calculation."