𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

∽☂ ∽

"𝐈𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇!"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄?" Y/n yelled with her hands slightly in the air. They were standing in front of a strip club full of men and Y/n was not having it. "First of all, it's not even legal for us to go there, and second of all, women don't go there to watch."

"I have a feeling that somebody might be here." Five reasoned and took her hand trying to drag her inside.

"You sure you're just not bored with me?" Y/n crossed her hands on her chest.

"God, no. Of course not." Five reassured her actually thinking that she was serious and put his hands on hers.

But the girl just scoffed. "Relax." She took his hands off her. "I'll go, I'll go." And so the two of them walked inside the club.

When they entered it, men were whistling and cheering for a woman who was dancing on the stage with a feathered tail that looked like it was taken from a peacock.

The pair went to the stage and Five turned the chair motioning Y/n to sit down. She rolled her eyes and did what she was told to. So Five sat down next to her.

"How long are we supposed to be here?" Y/n hated staying in a room full of grown-ass men.

"Not for long. And besides, you have nothing to worry about me not being faithful to you." He grinned referring to the fact that he might be interested in some other woman.

Y/n just scoffed at that. "Yeah, sure, whatever."

They sat around for about another 15 minutes just waiting for somebody to come.Y/n just sat there with her arms crossed on her chest and looking around the club to see someone familiar. But because of so many people being there, it was hard. But eventually, someone came up to the pair. 

"You rebounded pretty fast from your divorce, huh?" Luther leaned in between the two kids and said that to Five's ear.

Y/n felt bad that Luther brought that up once again but Five just brushed it off not wanting to make anything awkward. "Nice to see you too, Luther."

"What do you two want?" Luther glanced at Y/n and back at Five.

"Just sit down with us." Y/n smiled sarcastically and he rolled his eyes. Luther took a chair and sat in between the two.

"How long have you been here?" Five asked looking at Luther concerned.

"A year, thanks to you two." Luther stared at Five and back at Y/n.

But she just shrugged. "Hey, I wasn't part of that. But we're sorry, we know it couldn't have been easy."

"I thought everybody was dead." Luther whisper-shouted at Five. 

"Some might be, but let's hope that's not the case." Y/n tuned in and Luther turned to her. But Luther saw that some drunk man was messing around with his boss, so he stood up.

"I gotta go."

But Five grabbed his hand. "Luther, wait." Luther looked down at him. "Look, we get it, okay? We know what it's like to be stuck in time..." Five glanced at Y/n as the memories of them being stuck in the apocalypse flooded their minds. "...thinking this is how you're gonna live out the rest of your life.