𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

"𝐖𝐎𝐖, 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃"

∽☂ ∽

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄 next day pretty late. Since she didn't get a normal sleep for 2 days she wanted to sleep in for once. She opened her eyes and yawned. For a split second, she kind of forgot where she was and how she got here since of that tiredness the memory gets messed up. But she quickly remembered the previous days' events.

She got up, changed into a new uniform, and walked out of her room slowly opening the door. She walked around the house and noticed mom. But she was broken. Wires sticking out of her hands like someone just cut her wide open. Grace was sitting there with her closed eyes and head tilted down.

The girl just put her hands to her mouth, not knowing what to think. She stared at her mother from a distance not deciding on what to do and how to react. But then she saw Diego head for Five's room which caught her attention.

"Why the hell is he going to Five's room now?"  So she followed Diego but silently so he wouldn't notice around the hallway. Then she drew her attention to the fact that Luther and Pogo were in Five's room.

"Oh, for god's sake, if they are going to fight again..." 

"Like I said, Master Luther, Number Five hasn't lived in this room since he was a boy." Pogo explained as Luther went through all of the things in Five's room.

"Yeah, I know but we need to warn him. He doesn't even know we were attacked. Y/n knows, but he doesn't. They don't even know they're looking for them, he doesn't know-"

"What are you doing here?" Diego interrupted Luther walking inside the room. Pogo looked at Diego knowing where this might go. Y/n just came inside the room and leaned against the doorway.

Luther noticed her looking at him, but she knew that Luther was...different. She figured out that before the others found out. 

"Uh..." Luther stood up from the floor. "Do you know about mom?"'

"Well, it looks like you got what you wanted, one way or another right?" Diego looked around noticing Y/n behind him.

Luther looked at Pogo nervously not knowing what to say now. "Wanna tell me what you're doing here?"

"Looking for Five. But Y/n probably already knows where he is, right?" Diego looked back at the girl.

"No, no I don't. And I couldn't care less where he is so keep this between you two." She pointed at the two men.

"Let me guess, you're gonna save the day." Luther almost cut Y/n off wanting to say this faster than ever.

"It's what I do. Asshole." Diego evilly smirked as he was about to walk out.

"Really? Last I checked, you mopped floors."

Diego stopped smirking and stopped in his tracks. Pogo looked between the two boys and back at Y/n. She was just looking at everything thinking when she should intervene.