𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

∽☂ ∽

"𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄..."

∽☂ ∽

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓? 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍?" Y/n pretended to be dumb even though she knew everything clear as day.

"Listen..."Five began explaining as he took Y/n's hands in his and held them while she looked down at them."I know that you probably heard me say everything to you when you were asleep, so you already know everything. I love you and I never stopped loving you, Y/n."

Y/n stared into his eyes, thinking what to say back to that."Okay, but did you ever stopped respecting me?" She took her hands out of his grip.

"What?"

"You're saying that you never stopped loving me, but did you ever stopped respecting me? I mean, while we were working for the commission, you never listened to me. You never listen to me even now in 2019!' Y/n crossed her arms on her chest.

Five looked at her with tears starting to form in his eyes. He thought that he was going to be able to make things right with her, but he didn't."Do you want the truth? Well, my respect for you may have decreased in the span during work."

"I knew it!" Y/n rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"And I'm sorry, okay? I should have never done that, but I was mad at you that you wanted a divorce and it...broke me." Five said the last words very quietly.

Y/n looked at him thinking that what she did was so bad, that it just broke Five's heart and soul. She let her arms out and put them on her sides.

"But I love you and I want to live a life with you in a world that is not broken, maybe we can even start a family! God knows the possibilities and I want to find them out..."He took her hands again."...with you."

Y/n looked down at their hands and back at him. She thought about how to answer that. The truth was, she did have feelings for him if it wasn't obvious yet. But she was scared that she might get hurt again. But the world is safe, she could do anything with anyone and anytime. So she went for it."I-I love you too." She softly laughed.

"You do?" Five's face lit up with joy.

"Say what you wanna say, but I do." She said as they both laughed. Five put his right hand on her left cheek and pulled her close to his face. Y/n looked down at his lips and without any hesitation, Five pulled her in and kissed her. Y/n kissed him too and they were now just going off. Kissing each other passionately while Five brushed his fingers across her y/h/c hair. But Y/n slightly pulled away.

"So, what? You happy?" She chuckled while their foreheads pressed against each other.

"You have no idea." He said.

"But we should do something." 

"What?" Five asked worriedly still holding his hands on her face.

"We have to bring an old friend to her home."

∽☂ ∽

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄 of "Gimble brothers" once again, but now without bullets getting shot at them or assassins with children masks chasing them. Five was carrying Delores in the bag and holding Y/n's hand.

Then they reached the mannequin section and Five pulled her out.

"Hey there, Delores." Five laughed.

He put her up at the stand among her friends and Five and Y/n stared at her. Even though they were together, Delores was sometimes like their...child.

That might seem weird but when they first found her, they assumed she was an adult. But years passed they were having the usual funny family drama where they were joking around and Delores watched. It sometimes did feel like that.

So they treated her like a teen and an adult sometimes very differently. It's complicated so don't ask.

They took care of her and she was also their best friend. Y/n loved her and all those times with Delores in the apocalypse were great. So she wanted to say a proper goodbye.

"Listen, can you give us a moment alone?" 

"Uh...yeah, of course." Five nodded letting go of her hand and walking away to the other aisle to give them some privacy.

Y/n looked at Delores and chuckled."I guess you're happy being here back with your friends..."Y/n looked at the other mannequins.

"It's okay, you can say it, we were an unlikely trio." Y/n laughed looking at the ground."But you were truly the best best friend I could have ever asked for. And now, I can't believe I'm saying this, Five and I are...together again." She looked back at Five and at Delores.

"I just want to thank you for all of those amazing times spent with you, how you helped me get through the hard ones, how you made me happy when I needed it, I am thanking you even for the advice you gave me, which sometimes was hard to pursue." She chuckled.

"But it is time for Five and I to start again. We have to move on and we considered trying this whole thing again. I don't know, how it will all turn out, but you will be there with us...just not physically." She looked at the ground.

"I just wish you the best luck here and I want for you to...spend the rest of your life in this place. Because it's time for the both of us to get back with the right people..."She stared at her with a small tear rolling down her cheek.

"I'll never forget you, Delores. We will never forget you. And I hope you don't either." She said her last words and walked back to Five.

"Is everything okay?" He asked touching her shoulders.

"Yeah, just...it's hard letting go an old friend." She sniffled.

"Do you mind if I have a moment alone with her?" Five looked at Delores and back at Y/n.

"Um...sure."She chuckled and Five walked away from her towards Delores while Y/n left them alone.

"Well, I guess this is it." Five looked around them."We stopped the end of the world and I get to spend my life with the most extraordinary woman in the universe." He turned around back at Y/n.

"I want to thank you for those times you made me and Y/n feel like a family and made us feel at home..." Five stared at Delores."Y/n and you were the most important people in my life. I don't regret any second I spent with you. And even though you were shipping Y/n and me all the time...you were still incredible. And still are. I'll never forget you, Delores, we will never forget you."

He smiled and picked up the duffel bag from the ground. He then walked to Y/n and took her hand.

"You done?" Y/n looked down at their hand and back up at him.

"Yeah."

"Should we go back to the academy?"

"Let's go."

∽☂ ∽