𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘

∽☂ ∽

∽☂ ∽

"𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇."

∽☂ ∽

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 on the street just disappeared?" Allison asked with a bottle of vodka in her hand.

"Well, no, not all of them just...half of them." Luther answered her.

Allison looked over at Y/n, expecting something from her. "Well, Five said that animals were disappearing, so the disappearance of people is possible."

"Marcus was supposed to meet up with us earlier, but he never showed." Viktor told Luther as Allison sat next to him and Y/n.

"What, you think this grandfather thing ate Marcus?" Luther furrowed his eyebrows.

"It can't just be a coincidence, right?" Viktor turned to look at Y/n.

"I-I mean, it's likely." Y/n said. "But we can't be so sure about it. Sometimes, The Grandfather Paradox takes people by random, sometimes by order, it's not scientifically exactly known."

"Great." Allison sighed to herself. "Now those Sparrow psychopaths think we took their Number One. We're never getting the briefcase back."

Viktor took a second to think before standing up from the table. "Okay, what if..."what if we just told the truth? Marcus is gone, and maybe we're partially responsible."

"Yeah, that'll go well." Allison mocked his suggestion. "They'll throw us a party."

"I bet they throw fantastic parties." Luther chimed in with a smile.

"And executions." Y/n sarcastically added.

"Listen. Marcus was ready to give us back the briefcase." Viktor continued. "If the rest of his family are even half as open-minded-"

"Which definitely isn't the case." Y/n silently said.

"-then maybe we can come to some kind of an agreement," Viktor turned to her. "Get it back."

"Yeah, yeah, okay." Luther's eyes lit up as he stood up. "Well, if you guys are heading over there, I should probably come along. You know, uh, for protection."

Y/n snickered at that while Viktor gave a sympathetic look. "Yeah." Allison finished her drink and put it on the table. "Nice try, Stockholm." Luther scrunched up his nose in confusion as Allison walked past him. "Your ass is staying here."

"Wha-" Luther went speechless after such an order.

"She's right, Luther." Y/n agreed with her as she walked over to Viktor. "You're brainwashed enough."