𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

∽☂ ∽

∽☂ ∽

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍: Allison will go first, followed by me, Diego, Y/n, and Five. How does that sound?" Luther explained to his siblings outside of the bank

Everyone was slightly huddled in a circle as if they were discussing something very secretive. Except for Y/n, who was standing upright and tying her hair. "I'm sorry, but why are you always in charge of these things?"

As Y/n crossed her hands on her chest, Luther stood up confidently in front of her. "I think, it's clear, Y/n. It's because I'm Number-"

"No one cares about that, Luther." The girl cut him off. "That title doesn't get you any power or respect from us." The kids watched Y/n walk past them and purposefully bump into Luther, making him lose his balance on his feet. 

"You got to admit, she's not wrong." Five chuckled, closely watching her walk away.

"Yeah, she's got a point." Klaus laughed out loud.

But Luther just rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up. Let's get this show on the road already."

Seconds later, the group caught up with Y/n at the entrance. She was standing at a corner, closely watching the events from a distance as Luther dragged her away. "What do you think you're doing?"

He brought her back to the rest as she scoffed and pulled her arm out of his grip. "My duty. What does it seem like?"

"It looks like you want to act cool and strong." Luther mocked her.

"Hey, that's enough." Five jumped into Y/n's defense.

"Oh, am I not that?" Y/n shot back at Luther. "My apologies, I am cool and strong. That might have not been obvious to you already, that's weird. Makes you wonder if you even deserve your name."

∽☂ ∽

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑!" One of the robbers shouted at his colleagues. "Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't wanna do. Hmm? Shit!" He yelled into his walkie-talkie in frustration.

Then, Allison strolled over next to him with her hands behind her back and a smile. The robber noticed her standing unphased and was shocked to see her. "Hey, get back with the others."