𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

"𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?" Luther yelled as Five paced around the alleyway while Y/n stood leaning against a wall with her arms crossed on her chest and Klaus still helplessly laying on the ground.

"Now nothing, Luther. All right? Make your peace with God." Five answered with his hands in the air.

"What? What about Allison and Vanya?"

"Screw them both. They should have been here." Five leaned on the wall with his hands but stood back up and continued marching around.

But Y/n stood up and walked up to Five thinking of keeping him cool. "Hey! Calm down, okay? You-"

"No, Y/n! We just had the easiest way of saving the world but our siblings just ruined it!" Five yelled back to her as she just stood there waiting for him to finish lashing out. Five walked away from Y/n as she rolled her eyes and scoffed at his behavior.

"What about Diego? He's quite a responsible young man, no?" Klaus groaned trying to be useful.

Five just kicked a box near the dumpster and grunted as Y/n just continued to watch his lash-outs.

"Something must've happened to him." Luther said with his chin on his hand.

"Screw Diego, all right? Screw everybody! We were better of in the apocalypse, actually, I was!" Five, of course, didn't mean it. But still. It was mean.

"Five! Snap out of it, you idiot!" Y/n came to him and tried to bring him to the right state of mind since she had enough of him.

"No, Y/n! Okay? It's every sibling for himself now! How about that? And you could have left me, left all of us, but it didn't work out! Did it?" Five mocked her and she was done.

She touched his shoulder to access his power and teleported them inside Elliot's home to the bedroom in a split second.

Five looked around the room, confused as to why she did this. But Y/n wanted to make things right once and for all. So she took a deep breath and turned around at him.

"Now you listen to me." She put her hands on his shoulders. "I'm sorry, for what I did? Okay? I lied to you at a time where lying shouldn't have even been an option. But I was desperate. So when The Handler offered me that, I...I just couldn't say no." She put her head down trying not to break down with tears.

The whole time, Five just looked at her with a stern look. Then he took her hands off his shoulders and glared at her as she also looked up. "You could have said no. You were just being selfish."

Tears started to form in the girl's eyes as she tried to compose herself. "I'm sorry, okay? Please, Five, I-I can't live with me like this. I regret what I did, I-I know I said I didn't...but I do. I really do." Her voice quivered with every word.

Five stared at her thinking what he wanted to say. Of course, he wanted to be with her, he still loved her to the moon and back. But it seemed like he wasn't the bad guy in their life story after all. She was.

The boy didn't know how to answer her. He was absolutely heartbroken by her reckless and egotistical decisions. But he wanted to find out one thing that would be crucial for their relationship as friends, siblings, and lovers.