𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

∽☂ ∽

∽☂ ∽

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐒, 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓."

∽☂ ∽

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃 refused to believe that the Hargreeves were his kids, when Luther and Klaus were acting stupid on the floor with Luther, laying on top of Klaus and making his oxygen supply go low, he still showed his disappointed face as he walked away from the chaos being ready to be unleashed.

And, oh, the chaos was really about to get started.

The Sparrows didn't waste a single second when they scattered all across the living room and followed the Hargreeves over to the main staircase. Having raging faces, they seemed like they weren't here to play around.

As Five was trying to beat the living shit out of Ben, Marcus ran over to Y/n and was ready to swing a punch at her. Luckily, the girl saw him approaching and bent down, dodging it before making him fly away across the living room and crash at the bar.

"God, these people aren't here to mess around, huh?" She chuckled to herself when Luther walked over to her. She crossed her hands on her chest, feeling confident with what she did, until Marcus stood up, being seemingly all right without a single scratch, and gave the look of a lifetime. "Shit."

Y/n's smile instantly faded as Luther got right in front of her and into position. "Go, I'll handle him here."

As Marcus ran over to Luther and the two began their fight, Y/n saw Ben and Five pummeling each other. For a second there, it was impossible for her to believe that Ben, a person so kind and nice she knew, was doing such horrible things. But they would rather get out of here alive than dead.

When Ben was about to strangle Five to the end, Y/n ran over to them and kicked Ben right in his feet, making him fall down to the ground on his face and giving Five some time to jump away to the balcony above. 

She put her foot on his throat, not letting him stand up and rather choke on the floor, as he tried to get her foot off him. "I can't believe you're alive, Ben." She kicked him right in the face, making him roll over as she backed away. "You're a way bigger asshat than I remember tho."

Ben stood up from the floor, touching his neck for any shoe marks or bruises, and looked at Y/n, being completely unphased by this. "Is that some kind of small talk?"

"Well, I like to think so." Y/n took a couple of seconds advantage to tie her hair in a low ponytail as she and Five made one last eye contact. "But it doesn't really matter anyway, there are much bigger problems here."

"Great. Then here's your next problem." With ease, Ben unleashed one of his tentacles out from his body just as Five jumped right next to Y/n, took her into his embrace, and teleported them both right behind him.