𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

∽☂ ∽

"𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄...𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒"

∽☂ ∽

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎 and the rest of the siblings standing there on the threshold of the barn doors. Lila looked at Diego with a scared look seeing that the truth will unravel itself pretty soon.

Diego was walking in front of everyone and Y/n was close enough to him. As Y/n walked with Diego, she looked at Lila now with a new look: as a sibling, she never knew she had. It felt weird but at the same time, it felt like something was finally completed inside of her.

But since Lila ignored Y/n's look since she kept looking at Diego, the girl looked over at Five. She started slowly walking over to him and away from Diego as the others slowly approached Lila with Diego continuing to talk.

"The Handler stole you, Lila. Just like our asshole father took all of us."

Lila still kept pointing her knife towards the same direction she was looking so she turned to the siblings hoping that wasn't true. "No. It's not the same thing."

"You're right. Because he didn't have our parents murdered." Diego corrected himself which was not really right from Y/n's perspective. "Listen to me, Lila. You were born on October 1st, 1989, the same day as all of us. You and Y/n are also probably long-lost siblings."

"What?"Lila's voice trembled as she turned to Y/n in disbelief, not believing that Y/n could be her sister. That thought could have never crossed her mind. The fact that the two of them actually share their parents seemed surreal.

"We both have the same power. Which is probably most likely that we are...sisters." Y/n explained to her with a small smile at the end as she stopped walking towards Five and stopped to add to Diego.

Lila looked at Y/n with a hopeful look that warmed Y/n's heart to the deepest roots. Now they were talking for the first time as sisters and they felt nice.

But Diego cut that sweet moment off which was going to be a mistake. "And you know that-"

But since Diego was coming closer to Lila more she couldn't handle the pressure. "Stay back!"

Everyone that was still standing on the threshold of the farm ran in and stretched their arms out in order to calm her down. Diego also did the same and Y/n took the opportunity to run next to Five. 

"Hey! Hey, stop! Wait. Wait. Hey! Lila. Lila, stop." Diego tried to calm her at the same time Five and Y/n slightly embraced each other.

Five pulled away and took Y/n by her hands and checked if she was hurt from up and down. But the girl only glanced at him before looking back at all the hell-breaking lose.

"I trusted you. I got you a job, I even introduced you to my mother, and then you took off on me." Lila said as she kept her knife fidgeting in the air with her tears starting to form in her eyes once again.

"Because I needed to go save the world!" Diego almost cut Lila off. She stared at him in disbelief thinking how could he exchange her for the world but deep down understanding that he might be correct. "She's using you, Lila. The Handler."

"You're wrong. She raised me. She loves me." Lila kept trying to prove her incorrect point, not wanting to believe Diego.

"Yeah, you know what?" Luther tuned in which caused Lila to turn her head at him. "Love shouldn't have to hurt this much."