𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

∽☂ ∽

"𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒?"

∽☂ ∽

𝐘/𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, but it was pretty bright where she was at the moment. Eventually, she managed to open them. She saw that she was sitting in some chair, a familiar chair to be honest...

"Welcome back, Y/n." A woman's voice that she could recognize anywhere was heard inside the room and in front of her.

Y/n looked up and saw The Handler, in her glory, sitting in front of her across the table with her cigarette.

"What the hell? What am I doing here?" She looked around the same room she was before with Five when they had lunch with her. She wasn't even tied to the chair she was just sitting there normally which was unexpected.

"I've missed you. Well, you and Five but...mostly you." She said not breaking her gaze of Y/n and pointing her cigarette at the girl.

"Jokes on you, because I couldn't have missed you less." Y/n crossed her arm on her chest and leaned back on her chair.

"What a shame..."The Handler put out her cigarette and put her chin on her hands."...because I wanted to offer you something."

Y/n looked at her with a scared, worried, and confused mixed look."What do you mean?"

She knew that when The Handler starts conversations like that, it's anything but bad. For example, when Five met the woman first he agreed to the job which broke their marriage.

"I know how bad you hate Number Five. He trapped you in the apocalypse, destroyed your life, and got you to work for me without your consent. These are pretty valid reasons to do so." The woman chuckled evilly.

"And what business is that of yours?" Y/n didn't seem phased by that.

"I want to offer you a deal. The last deal of your life with the commission." She stood up and walked over to Y/n around the table."I want for you to kill Number Five, and in return, you can forget he ever existed, get back to your original body and live a normal life, a life you wanted to live ever since you were 13, anywhere...you...want."

Y/n was dumbfounded by this the whole time."Excuse me?" 

"Y/n, you hate Five. Why try and hide it? If you kill him, it will be much easier for the commission since he has done so many bad things-"

"And what about me?"

The Handler looked at her all startled. "What about you?"

"I did some bad things with him too. Why don't I deserve to die with his as well?" Y/n glared at her.

The Handler leaned in closer and touched Y/n's small face."Because you are more incredible in every single way than him. Killing you would just be a sin." She pulled back and leaned on the table. "So, what do you say? Are you in?"

"Are you insane?" Y/n almost yelled and stood from her chair, starting to pace around the room."I am not going to kill Five! It's ridiculous!" She put both of her hands on her chest and crossed them.

The Handler just tilted her head and started walking closer to her."Y/n...Five doesn't deserve you. You are the most extraordinary woman I have ever met. Five is not even remotely close to what you are capable of."

The Handler continued walking closer to Y/n but she just stood there with an angry look."I. Don't. Care."

"Oh, but we both know that you do." The woman chuckled. She walked up to her and touched her left cheek."You hated killing innocent people, right? Well, Five is anything but innocent. Why should you feel guilt towards a person who deserves it?"