𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

∽☂ ∽

"𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐒𝐈𝐒"

∽☂ ∽

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 through the rainy roads while silence filled the car. Y/n was sitting in the passenger seat and Allison, of course, was in the driver's seat. Since they were driving without any talking, Allison wanted to ask something.

"Listen, what happened between you and Five in the future?" Allison didn't take her eyes off the road.

"What? What do you mean?" Y/n stopped daydreaming looking through the window with her chin resting in her hand.

"Well, I'm just saying that...if you fell in love in the apocalypse, that is ok, but you don't seem like a couple who would...be in love ever since you came back." Allison struggled to form the sentence.

"We fell in love, but...we fell out of love."Y/n replied looking through the window trying to avoid eye contact.

"So...what made you fall out of love?" Allison looked at her interested.

"It's a long story, but if we cut it short, he lied to me and I had to work for the commission without my consent and he was the one who got that job for us. And since we got married in the apocalypse-"

"Wai, you got married?" Allison almost shouted taking her eyes off the road and the car almost ran off the highway.

"Jesus, Allison! Look at the road! And yes, we did. So I didn't like the fact that they were referring to us as "Husband and wife" so I...filled for divorce." Y/n slowly looked at her.

Allison just took her hand off the steering wheel and took her left hand, clutching it to show that it's ok."I understand. I can't even imagine what it might have felt for you."

"Well, do you want to hear the entire story?" Y/n slightly smiled.

"Go on, we still have 3 hours to kill."

∽☂ ∽

"𝐖𝐎𝐖, 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 you had to go through all of that." Allison expressed sympathy. They were still driving but it was pretty bright since it was already morning.

"Yeah, welcome to my world, sis." Y/n chuckled crossing her arms.

"I'm very happy that you shared that with me. It makes me feel...special." Allison smiled.

"I already told Luther, so you're the second one." She pointed at her and giggled.

"No way! You would never tell anything to Luther when we were kids." Allison andY Y/n laughed together.

But then they came to Harold Jenkins's grandmother's place. Allison drove through the rocky road which was covered by trees blocking out any sunlight. Then they finally got out of that road and saw the house.

"There it is." Y/n unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Yep." Allison stopped the car and looked at the file to see if this was the right place. 

"All right, let's go." Y/n unlocked the door and got out of the car while Allison put the file down. They walked towards the house all crouched down so that no one would see them. They walked under the house through the place where all of the firewood was put.