𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

∽☂ ∽

"𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 , 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊?"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆?" Allison was the first to break the awkward silence by asking when the seven kids walked down the park, getting weird stares from others and looking out of place.

Five looked at her, trying to think of a good answer that wouldn't sound dumb. "Ruminating."

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Klaus pointed out the obvious when a family of three stopped in their tracks and followed them with their eyes.

"I don't know." Y/n sarcastically answered him. "Maybe because we're all bloody and look like a bunch of freaks?" She turned around and began walking backward, giving Klaus a mocking smile, which made Five furrow his eyebrows in suspicion.

"Plus, we look like the damn Village people lost a fight." Diego added in and took Klaus's hat off his head.

The two began fighting with each other, Klaus trying to get his hat back to himself from Diego's clutch, as Y/n rolled her eyes and turned around, continuing to walk beside Five. She put her hands together, but Five could obviously see that she was acting uneasy.

"You know what?" Allison finally lost her patience when Klaus bumped into her. "I need to go find Claire. I will catch up with you guys later." She began walking away from them but was stopped by Vanya.

"Hey, Allison, no." She caught up with her while the others waited a couple of feet further away. "First, let's get somewhere safe, clean up those cuts, and then we'll go find her."

"No offense, Allison," Y/n took a couple of steps forward. "But I'm going to have to agree with Vanya on this one. Finding Claire is the last of things on our priority list."

"Maybe on yours." Allison cut her off almost instantly Y/n mentioned her daughter. "To me, it's the only thing that matters now." Y/n nodded her head at that and looked away, not having enough determination to talk this through till the end.

"But what are we doing, really?" Allison asked the others. "Because we can't stand here bleeding out in this park."

It seemed as if Diego was waiting for that question to be brought up when he answered her almost immediately. "I don't know, but we better gear up fast before they come for round two."

"What makes you think they'll come after us?" Vanya curiously questioned him.

"Because I would."

That was a valid point. That's why it made them go quiet for a moment. They just had their first fight with the Sparrows and the result could not be more obvious. Not to mention, the Hargreeves really wreaked havoc on their home from their perspective.