𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐

Well, we made it! Season 1 is officially finished with 27 chapters.

First of all, I would like to thank you all so much for 1K reads and 69 votes!

This was the very first time I hit 1 thousand reads before finishing the story. So thank you all so much for the support!

I'm very happy that I continued and didn't discontinue the story somewhere in the middle. Because you have no idea what drag was to write the last chapter.

Second, if you're wondering if I am writing the book into season 2 the answer is...

HELL YEAH!

There is no way that I am leaving you guys here:D

I am a little bit nervous about the writing for season 2 since going into the making of this story, I kinda wanted to avoid that thought.

But I will still write it!

You loved this book as much I loved you and I will be continuing it with season 2 with honor and pleasure. Now, if you're thinking about season 3...

eh?

I honestly have no clue but let's not worry about that!

I kind of want to end it without the huge cliffhanger of Sparrow Ben, but I kinda want to continue it when season 3 comes out!

But of course, I will watch season 3 at least 3 times before continuing the story so have some more ideas on how to make the story...logical.

(I'm a Virgo so I overthink everything lol)

But before I release the first chapter, I will go through all of the previous chapters. I will fix some grammar mistakes, fill in for some spaces and just make it ok.

And then I will post the first chapter of season 2 on Friday!

So, see ya later, my friends!

-Kotryna:)