𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

∽☂ ∽

∽☂ ∽

"𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄?"

∽☂ ∽

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 between everyone was beginning to run out. It had been more than an hour ever since Viktor left and there wasn't a sign of him for a long time. But as Viktor quickly came running down the stairs, wanting to walk past them, judging by his fast pace, Y/n noticed him.

"Hey." She softly spoke up, making him stop in his steps and look at them. The fear was visible on his face.

"It's time." Five said, catching Luther's attention. "Where's Harlan?"

But Harlan was nowhere near. "He's gone." Viktor quickly replied.

"You let him go, didn't you?" Luther asked in disbelief.

"Harlan's death is not gonna stop the Kugelblitz." Viktor began ranting as the others rolled their eyes at his behavior. "It's just gonna be another tragedy on a tragedy. And we can find another- I will find another way."

"Well, congratulations, Viktor." Luther chuckled. "You managed to destroy everything. Again." Before scoffing and walking away from them.

"I really thought you were smarter than that." Five said in disappointment.

Viktor nodded and looked over at Y/n for her to say something like them. "Wish you hadn't done that." Y/n shook her head.

But Viktor had enough and walked out on them, leaving them to be mad at him by themselves.

Y/n followed his steps with her look until he was completely gone and out of the hotel. She crossed her hands on her chest and stared at the last place he was seen as Klaus and Five were busy sitting at the bar with their shots.

As usual, she drowned out the talking and stayed one with her thoughts until Five came over to her. "Y/n?" She snapped out of her thoughts and turned to him. "Listen, I have to go and handle something, you wanna come along?"

Y/n looked around herself and tilted her head. "Depends. Is it important?"

"Not necessarily." Five shook his head. "I thought maybe you would want to stay back because-"

"You don't need to treat me like that." Y/n smiled. "But yeah, I'll stay back, I'm sure this place will go into chaos soon enough."

"I'll be back soon." Five softly pecked her cheek. "Stay safe." Before jumping away.

A warm smile appeared on Y/n's face as she touched her cheek. "Aww, you two are really adorable." Klaus chuckled all the way from the bar. "Such a cute old couple, I would wanna be like that when I'm old and saggy."