𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐁 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘, 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓?"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐓, 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍, in all the time that I've been here, I've never met anyone quite like you." The Handler told.

The three of them were walking outside of what looked like an observatory. Five was on The Handler's right, while Y/n was on the left.

"Hazel and Cha-Cha, for example, are talented certainly, but...they can't see the big picture." The Handler smiled and looked at Y/n but she just looked away.

They have been here before, but somehow, walking back to this place felt...strange and scary. Y/n was just looking around worriedly while Five was just planning everything in his head.

"The spunk, enterprising spirit, the both of you share..." She hugged the kids with her hands."...well, it reminds me a great deal of myself, if...I may be so vainglorious. If things work out for you two here, you two could make potentially great and fine successors."

Then all of them walked inside and stood in the middle. The Handler took off her coat and a worker instantly took it.

Since Y/n was very annoyed with her talking and wanted to get the hell out of this place, she spoke up.

"We'd like to discuss the logistics of our family safety at your earliest convenience." Then they all started to walk upstairs."As well, as these bodies replacements."

"Such chutzpah, Y/n. I really like that about you, about us, women." She tapped her shoulder while Five just stared jealously at that."It's refreshing, I'll admit. But slow down, Y/n and Five. All in good time. In fact, now that you've finally agreed to work with us, we've got all the time in the world."

The three of them walked into the huge building through the hallways and so many doors, it felt like they are never going to end. Everyone was also working hard with their assigned jobs. It looked like they never slacked.

"The commission works in support of a delicate balance between the timeline of events and mankind's free will." The Handler continued to explain while they walked past the briefcase room. Y/n and Five exchanged a glance that just meant that this was the place that they will go to later.

Five and Y/n looked at that briefcase room but The Handler interrupted."The briefcase is no longer part of your kit, guys. Free your mind. You two are management now. One of us."

They were on the next floor walking to their place. The Handler was pointing at talking everywhere. "All of the people on this floor are case managers, each one responsible for one major event at a time."

They stopped at a room where people were working lunged over their desks and typing. It felt like you could go through this room and never stop.

"So many of them." Five looked at everyone there.

"Impressive, isn't it? Being part of something...so grand." The Handler practically daydreamed.