𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

∽☂ ∽

"𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐀"

∽☂ ∽

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘/𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 sharp turn driving their car while trying to reach the place. They eventually stopped on the side of the road and Five and Y/n unbuckled their seatbelts. Luther was in the driver's seat, Five was in the front passenger's seat and Y/n was in the backseat sitting behind Five. Between Five and Luther there was also a fake briefcase that they were going to use to trick Hazel and Cha-Cha.

Y/n looked out the window with her arms and legs crossed. Five also looked out his window and sighed.

"You know, we never really enjoyed it."

Luther looked at Five breaking his gaze."What?"

"The killing." Five looked out through the car's front window while Y/n looked at him through the mirror that was outside of the car on the side."I mean, we were...we were good at our work and we...I took pride in it." Five fixed his sentence looking back at Luther which caught Y/n's full attention."But it never gave us pleasure."

He was right. Y/n was never proud of her work. Working at a job she could not decide and had to take on without her consent, never made her feel like it was something amazing.

Five sighed again looking out the car's front window."I think it was all those years of us alone. Solitude can do funny things to the mind."

"Yeah, well, you two were gone for such a long time."Luther added."I only spent four years on the moon, but that was more than enough." Five and Y/n looked at Luther."It's the being alone that breaks you."

Five's hair was brushed by the wind from the window while Luther looked at the briefcase between them.

"You think they'll buy it?"

"Well, what I do know is that they're desperate." Five looked at the briefcase too."It's like a cop losing his gun. If the commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit. Oh, not to mention the fact that they'll be stuck here until they get it back."

Then Five looked through the mirror at Y/n and saw that she was pretty nervous. She was looking down at her feet and thinking of what was going to happen since going back to the commission, it the last thing she might do. Same with Five tho. But he doesn't have a huge problem coming back, while for Y/n it might be...hard.

"Well, I should hold onto it." Luther interrupted their silent interaction.

"Hm?" Five looked back a Luther.

"In case they make a move on you." Luther glanced at Five and Y/n. She looked up with a look that said "Believe me, I don't want to do this either".

"Okay, Luther, but be careful. I mean, we've...we've lived long lives, but...you're still a young man. You got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it." Five talked. Luther just kept looking at him confused the whole time which Y/n found a little bit comforting.

Then they heard a car approaching and the three of them looked at it. Y/n moved to the side to be in the middle and to see clearly. And in the car was none other than Hazel and Cha-Cha.