𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

∽☂ ∽

"𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎"

∽☂ ∽

"𝐒𝐎, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐔𝐇?"Y/n looked at the moon and back at Five who was walking and staring at the ground.

They were walking down the dark and cold night sidewalk after they just left Delores. Y/n was on Five's left and he was on her right.

"Honestly, I have no idea." The pair chuckled."Maybe we should..."Five looked around them at the streets that were not crumbled."...try to live a normal life."

"What do you mean?"

Five thought about how to put his answer together for a couple of seconds."I mean, we lived in the apocalypse for our whole lives and we actually have a chance to live a casual and simple life the others lived. We do deserve it tho..."

Y/n looked at the ground and her feet. He was right. They lived such a hard-ass life that the fact that they can get a normal setting for once, is completely normal. 

"You're not wrong." The girl chuckled.

Five smiled slightly at her reply. They continued to walk in silence just enjoying the silent and cold night. Until Five stepped on a newspaper on the ground. He looked at what was under his feet and picked it up.

He then noticed that the date that they found in the apocalypse, hasn't changed. Five just went through the newspaper and Y/n just watched in confusion. He went through the pages like something was off.

"Is something wrong?"

"We have to get to the academy. Stat."

He took her right hand and began dragging and running with her towards the mansion. But Y/n didn't understand anything that was happening.

"Five, what is it?"

"Listen, the apocalypse is still on and-" Five tried to explain while running and holding Y/n's hand tightly.

"What? What do you mean-"

"Listen..."Five stopped the running and took her by her shoulders."...the date hasn't changed since the day we found the newspaper in the apocalypse. It only means one thing and that is-"

"That the end of the world is today?" She finished his sentence with a question and he nodded."Let's go."

They ran to the academy but when they came back, it was all in shambles. All of the siblings were there, looking at what was left there. All of them were walking around the shattered academy bricks until Y/n and Five ran up to them.

"Guys!" Five yelled as they walked towards them jumping on the bricks. The siblings turned around and looked at them just in shock and thinking what is he going to say when they already lost so much.

"This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today." Y/n explained.

"I thought you said it was over." Luther scoffed at that warning.

"We were wrong, ok?" Five came closer to Luther clutching the newspaper in his hand."This newspaper, we found it in the future the day we got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't mean anything." Diego shook his head in denial while sitting on the bricks."The time could have been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."