𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

∽☂ ∽

"𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘"

∽☂ ∽

𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 on Diego's bed while he slept in his hands. Diego put Delores down on a chair and Y/n just taped her head.

"He's an idiot." Y/n murmured under her breath.

Diego looked back at Five sleeping and walked towards the bed."Funny. If I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he looks almost adorable in his sleep."

Y/n also walked up to Five sleeping and watched him sleep. He was so peaceful, he didn't even look like his usual self. She smiled a little bit hoping that the brothers won't notice and heavily sighed.

"Well, don't worry. He'll sober up eventually. Be back to his normal, unpleasant self." Luther said looking at Five.

"Yeah, I can't wait that long. I need to find out what your and Five's connection with these lunatics before someone else dies." Diego turned around and started getting ready while looking at Y/n.

"I already told you. They were hired to kill us. And they won't stop. Until Five and I are dead, so what else do you need for information?" Y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I need to stop them."

"You won't be able to do that." Y/n shook her head and Diego turned one last time to glare at her and don't say anything.

"All that stuff he was saying before..." Luther started talking but Diego did not listen because he heard some thumping overhead. "What do you think he meant by that? Y/n? Can you explain?" He turned to Y/n but before she could say anything Diego held his finger up as a way to say to shut up.

He then pulled out a knife and quickly ran up the stairs. Y/n and Luther were standing there in dead silence. Diego pointed one last time to them before opening the door and getting ready to throw his knives.

"You throw another one of those goddamn knives at me, I'm pressin' charges." A man's voice was heard and Diego lowered his knife and opened the door.

"What do you want, Al?" 

"I ain't your secretary." Al walked inside the room while Diego walked away murmuring a "yeah". "Some lady called for you, said she needs her help."

"What lady?" Diego walked down the stairs and stopped in his tracks.

"I dunno. Some, uh, detective. I think her name was, uh, Blotch or somethin'." Al explained and then kind of like a light bulb turned on in Diego's head.

"Patch?"

Al just shrugged at his question like he couldn't care less.

"She needs my help." Diego walked up the stairs again and to Al.

"She needs you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun." Al gave a paper to Diego.

Luther and Y/n looked at each other with the same level of confusion spread across their faces as they walked closer.

"When?"

"About half an hour ago. Uh, said she found your brother." Al finished as he walked out of the room.

All of them just shared a couple of confused and weird glances. "Well, that didn't make sense whatsoever." Y/n said.

But then they understood who was that missing brother all at the same time.

"Klaus." They all said in unison. Diego immediatly rushed out of the room leaving Luther, Five, and Y/n alone.

"Go. We'll wait here with.." The door slammed. "...him."Luther sighed.

Y/n looked back at the boy sleeping peacefully as if the world is not even ending. She thought to herself how she coud feel so weightless and free if she did the same but that would be a mistake.

Luther sat down on one of the chairs while Y/n sat on the other chair close to Delores. They both sat there as Y/n looked at the ground with a blank look with her arms crossed on her chest and leaned back on the chair.

"So, can you tell me...what happened between you two that you hate each other so much?" Luther finally spoke up but unsure of himself.

Y/n broke her gaze and looked up. "What?"

"Well, I mean, before you two left, you were very close and-"

"Yeah, exactly..." Y/n sighed. "We were."

"But what happened in the future that messed up your relationship so much?" Luther still tried to get answers.

"Well, I think Five will explain everything more detailed but I can give you a small story, kind of like a long story short summary." She looked at him as he nodded. She crossed her feet and began explaining.

"When we left, in the beginning, it was hard. I mean, being the only alive human's on the earth was challenging so time passed and we...fell in love. But it should have been expected..." She looked at Five. "So we...got married after 4 years of being together. Everything was fine for the next 30 years until Five went one day and got back by saying that we have to work for the commission."

"What is the commission?"

 "It's a committee where people maintain the timeline and make sure that what is supposed to happen, happens. So I got pretty mad because without my consent I had to start...killing people." She looked at Luther with a worried look understanding a little bit what Five meant when he was talking before.

"When Five wakes he'll explain more. But I was pretty mad that he took on such an important decision without my agreement. But at the commission, people were referring to us as "husband and wife" so I didn't like that at all since, well...I hated him. And I still do. So I filed for divorce." The girl heavily sighed. "Guess that's two divorces already in the Hargreeves family." She chuckled.

Luther tried to understand everything that she just explained. "So he just took on that job for the both of you?"

"Yes."

"And you both got married?"

"Yes."

"And then divorced?"

"Yes."

Luther just looked away trying to comprehend everything and getting the note that Y/n was already tired of his questionaire. "That's a lot to take in."

"Well, when he wakes up, there will be even more."

∽☂ ∽