37

Epilogue

It was the middle of the night in South Korea, the heat of the summer weather was warm against my face as I walked through the hidden exit of the airport concealed in clothes that didn't belong to me, and covered by the bodies of my soulmates trying to make our walk to the awaiting cars seem as inconspicuous as possible.

I knew the blocker had worn off, I noticed the feeling of openness in my mind the moment we landed like an old friend I hadn't seen in a while suddenly appeared. But I hadn't been sure until my eyes rested on Jungkook's frame snuggled into Jin's side in front of me, the air around him a comfortable blue with specs of purple and red. Tired, in love, and happy, the colours affecting my own mood immensely and I caught myself before I giggled out loud from behind him in the joy of knowing I could sense him.

"Apparently txt are in a bad spot and Bang pd thought picking us up from the airport would be a way to lighten the mood" Namjoon mumbled from beside me and I looked up at him in shock at the casual usage of the name of a K-pop group, suddenly forcing me to realise that the men around me were also indeed a K-pop group, I was the odd one out in this situation, not them.

"Do they even have their licences?" Hoseok asked and Namjoon chuckled.

"Yeonjun and Beomgyu do, they're taking two seven seaters" Yoongi chimed in from the side and Hoseok nodded in understanding.

I pulled at a familiar yet significantly less trained muscle that allowed me to see into Hoseok's mind, giving me an open view to what he was thinking.

There was an obvious worry about the members of the band they felt like older brothers to, His mind wavering between who he should try to comfort first if they were truly in a bad mood these days.

He was so sweet, his mind was full of thoughts on how to make others happy, how to ensure joy in his life and his soulmates life, and also how to make sure he could be the best him to show people how they could be the best them. He was the perfect idol, the complete package of nice, hot and talented.

As those thoughts ran through my head I found myself staring at Hoseok, but I hadn't really noticed until his head flicked like lightening to meet my eyes and I realised he'd heard me in his head.

"Hannah?" His voice was in my mind and saw the smile on his face broaden at the realisation and confirmation my quiet smile gave him. I was off the ground and in his arms in less than a second and the immensely powerful feeling of his touch on my body had my breath caught in my throat and my eyes shut open in surprise before I immediately relaxed against his touch.

"About fucking time" spoke another voice and then I could hear them all, the mess of words coming in at different speeds at the same time and in a rumbling tone the most beautiful sound I'd ever allowed myself to listen to. The feeling as they all covered me in one communal hug almost potent enough to light a fire from within me.

This truly was my space, my people, my future. I couldn't spend it with anyone else, I couldn't spend it anywhere else. This was where I belonged.

"I love you" I sent through the bond, making sure my words shone of truth and a finality within them.

"We love you always" Jimin spoke in my mind while his face was nuzzled into my neck.

"Always is a long time" I answered and giggled.

"Then we'll love you longer than that"

My heart was filled to the brim with love, my soulmates were so present in every inch of my being I couldn't see the upcoming distraction until it hit me in the face.

"Hannah... I feel weird" Martin mumbled from behind us and we quickly untangled ourselves from our impromptu hug to find Martin, all of us increasingly worried about his health because of his soulmate situation.

We were still walking towards the cars and I walked backwards trying to check out his features to make sure he didn't have any obvious signs of him getting sick faster. I didn't necessarily know the symptoms for the rejection sickness, but I knew Martin like the back of my hand and I knew he wasn't supposed to be this pale or drained of energy, even after a day full of traveling.

But as we watched him and walked, his complexion almost magically got brighter and more alive, his head was lifted and his eyes were cleared.

"Is it just me or does he suddenly look better?" Taehyung asked from my side and I nodded. "I saw it too" I confirmed and we shared a look of amazement before we looked back at Martin. Our movement now stopped to really inspect his appearance.

"I think you're right, my body feels lighter, almost like it wants to move forward. Like I have a direction. Does that make sense? Could it be that were in the same countr..."

"I swear to god, Beomgyu. Right now it's like I'm hearing the voice even outside my head. I'm losing my mind, it sounds like the guy in my head somehow escaped and is now somewhere around here mocking me with his voice."

Taehyung's eyes blew open at the same exact moment as mine did and we turned around on the spot obviously having heard the same thing.

I locked eyes with the man standing a few metres before me, but his gaze didn't stay on mine for long. Only a second passed before his head tilted slightly upwards, eyes suddenly big and mouth agape I almost didn't understand what was happening before I looked over at Tae to find that Martin had taken the space between us, his eyes locked on the man in front of the car.

"You're kidding me martin. Your soulmate is Yeonjun?" Jungkook spoke and everyone but the two men staring at each other sighed in realisation.

A/N

As i finished writing the ending parts to this story i almost couldn't believe that it was actually the end of something i'd spent so much time and energy making. 

Summing up to a nice 107 000 words i hope everyone who have taken their time to read this work of mine have enjoyed themselves. 

The comments, messages and interactions have been a major motivation for me and i can assure you this will not be the last story of mine. 

If there is an interest in a continuation to this book i'd also like to know if people are interested in that. 

Stay healthy, stay safe and stay stanning. 

Lots of love and hugs from me.

-H