Retake Wall Maria: Part 1

In the evening in the mess hall...

The night before the operation to retake Wall Maria, Harold delivers a speech in the soldiers' mess hall to the Scout Regiment's rank and file.

Harold: This may be a special night, but... let's not let the public find out! Behave like soldiers without causing a ruckus!

Connie and Sasha look amazed at the meat.

Connie: Eh? Meat? What? Is this... meat?

Sasha: Am I dreaming?

Harold: Tonight's the night before we retake Wall Maria! Cheers!

As Harold's speech ends, the mess turns into a madhouse as all the soldiers scramble for meat. Sasha jams a large roast in her mouth as Jean yells at her and Conny tries to pull her back without killing her.

Jean: Don't you start pulling that shit, potato girl! What the hell do you think you're doing!?

Connie: Cut it out, Sasha! I... I don't wanna have to kill you!

Jean: *pulls the roast out of Sasha's mouth* You can't eat the whole thing alone! *Sasha bites Jean's hand* Aaaah! You're eating me! Eating me! Eating me!

Connie: Sasha! That meat is Jean! Have you lost your mind!?

Ravus: *sits on a beam over them* Reminds me a bit of home...  What's missing ia a good brawl. *takes a bite from his meat* Not bad.  Could need a little more seasoning.

Marlo: *watches the trio* Do the Scouts never get fed any meat? Pathetic...

Sasha then punch Marlo in his face that blood streams out from his nose. Mikasa has enough from Sasha's manners.

Mikasa: Conny, would you knock Sasha out already? *Sasha punches Mikasa's chest*

Connie: I'm trying! She should be unconscious, but she's still moving!

Ravus has enough from the yelling of Connie, jumps down and gives Sasha a neckchop  what makes her stop and becomes limp in Connie's grip.

Ravus: Your welcome. *jumps onto the beam to continue eating* Or maybe it's just that her energy ran out.

Connie and Eren go with the now unconscious Sasha to another beam to gag and tie her up.

Eren: That should do it. She finally ran out of energy and Ravus' chop fastened it.

Connie: *rubs a tear away* Can you believe this freak? And to think she once offered to share meat with everyone.

Eren: Huh? When?

Connie: Four months ago, when we were servicing the cannons. 

Eren remembers that day and when the Colossal Titan alias Bertholdt appeared. Connie shakes him back to reality.

Connie: Hey?

Eren: Only four months have passed since back then?

Connie: Only four months. But think, in just four months, we're in Squad Levi. We climbed the ranks in a flash.

Eren: *smiles and places a hand on Connie's head* It's 'cuz you're a genius.

Connie: *gives Eren a light punch* Damn straight I am. Let's eat before our food gets cold. Or Ravus steals it away.

After the mention of food, Sasha regains conscious and looks at the two boys while they return to their seats. When the meat is gone, Ravus jumps down from the beam with his empty dishes and sits to the group.