The traitor revealed

A few days after the failed capture of the Female Titan in the HQ

Levi, Eren and Ravus are in the HQ Meeting room waiting for the others. Levi and Eren are sitting with a cup of tea, while Ravus just leans against a wall looking at his new mask.

Levi: They're so slow. Erwin and the others... making me wait... I'll be escorted out by Millitary Police Brigade at this rate. *drinks from his tea* If I were to guess, he's probably dealing with constipation.

Eren: Lance Corporal, you're rather talkative today.

Levi: Don't be ridiculous. I've always been quite talkative. 

 After Levi had drunk his tea he grunts in pain and holds his leg. Eren noticed that and looks down in shame.

Eren: I'm sorry. It's only because I made the wrong choice back then... that we're in this situation.

Levi: I've said this already. The result is a complete mystery.

At that moment, Erwin finally arrives and Eren stands up.

Ravus: *Goes to a chair* Finally.

Erwin: Apologies for the delay.

Eren: It's fine.

He stops himself when he notice Armin, Mikasa and Jean standing with Erwin.

Eren: You guys... U-Um...

Erwin: We've found a suspect who's believed to be the female Titan. We'll definitely apprehend them this time. Our plan is for the day after tomorrow, during our passage to the capital where we are to answer the summons- at Stohess District. It will be our first and last chance. If we miss it, the capital will take custody of Eren, and it'll likely become difficult to investigate those who plot to destroy the walls. Consequently, the fall of mankind will draw even nearer. We'll wager everything on this plan. *Eren nods* The plan is as follows: *points at a map on the desk* As we pass through Stohess District, Eren will act as bait and lure the target to this underground passage. Upon bringing them to the lowest level, judging by their size and power, their movements should be fairly restricted, even if they transform. However, on the off chance they transform before that, you're the only one we can count on, Eren.

Eren: Sir. So the main target is, without a doubt, in Stohess District, correct?

Erwin: Yes. The target is part of the Military Police Brigade.

Eren: The Military Police Brigade?

Erwin: Armin was the one who inferred that. According to him, the Female Titan may be responsible for killing the two we'd captured and is possibly a member of the 104th Training Corps, like you.

Eren: W-Wait just a second. The 104th...

Erwin: The name of the female suspected to be the Female Titan is... 

Eren: Wait...

Erwin: Annie Leonhart.

Eren: Annie's the Female Titan? Why... Why do you think that, Armin?

Armin: The Female Titan knew what Eren looked like from the start. Furthermore, she reacted  upon hearing Eren's nickname, "the reckless idiot", when only our generation should know about it. And above all else, Annie was likely responsible for the murders of Sawney and Bean, the test subjects.

Eren: How can you be sure about that? 

Armin: Advanced techniques were required to pull off the murders, so she must've used her three-dimensional maneuver device, which she's proficient with.