Smoke Signal

Few days later in Wall Rose

Eren and the remaining top ten members of the 104th cadet corps, Ravus and Armin settle into a remote rural cabin.  Eren and Connie are cleaning the floor while Ravus tinkers something with cables, metal pieces, fire Dust and some rubbery mass. I knew it was a good idea to ask mom give me some explosive. Sasha, Jean and Armin come then in the house with stocks. And the when Jean places a bag on a small wood column...

Eren: Hey! Did you guys wipe the dust and dirt on your shoes before you came in? 

Jean: Say what? No, we didn't. Can't you see all the stuff we're carrying?

Eren: Do you seriously think that attidute will satisfy Captain Levi? If I hadn't personally given your sheets hospital corners this morning-- Great, another Aurou... That's exactly what I need now...

Jean: Quit nagging! Who are you, my mom?!

Mikasa and Historia come then in with wood blocks and Mikasa holds an ax.

Mikasa: We're back.

Armin: Wait, were you just chopping firewood?

Mikasa: Gotta stay in shape.

Armin: You got grabbed by a Titan! You should be in bed.

Eren: I try to stop her, but she won't listen. Ravus even said that his arm is fully healed, but he should better spare it.

Ravus: *still working on his trap* Don't tell what I have to do.

Jean: How dare you, you peeping Tom!

Eren: -- Huh?! How does that constitute "peeping"?!

Armin: -- Mikasa, you do know you're not a wild animal, right? *Mikasa leaves*

Sasha: It's almost like we're back in the Cadet Corps.

Ravus: Must had been nice... 

Armin: Yeah... Why do you figure we were chosen for the new Levi Squad. though? Protecting Eren and Historia is such an important mission...

Sasha: Because, we're talented I assume.  

Sasha grabs a loaf of bread from the box and puts it in her bag, but Armin sees it. His face darkens.

Armin: Sasha... what did you just put in your bag?

Sasha: Nothing bread-related.

Jean: Why, you!

Eren: Give it back. Hey, focus! We gotta finish cleaning before the captain gets back.

Jean: And why is Ravus just sitting around and tinkers instead of helping cleaning?

Eren: The last time he had clean duty and nothing went perfect he broke every broom we gave him. He said he wants to make something that could help us. How many of these things will you make?

Ravus: ... 5. 2 are done...

Jean: Man, must be complicated.

Ravus: It is... Now leave me alone.

Armin: Sasha, put back the bread.

Historia just watches the scene still holding firewood and then Levi comes then in.

Levi: What's this commotion about?

As the group confronts Sasha to get her to put back the stolen bread, Levi arrives and swipes his hand underneath the table. Noticing dirt and holds his hand behore his face.