Training

I can't believe they forced me to wear this. I regret that I'd agreed... Arion thinks angry after Levi commanded him to wear the uniform of the soldiers with the Survey Corps Regiment insigna on the jacket and a green cloak. He even was forced to wear the ODM-Gear and the swords, they are connected with the gear. At least Levi told him, he can change on his normal clothes again when they have no missions and that Ravus should get ready for a escort and then for training. The only thing Ravus did was groaning in annoyance while nodding. When he leaves: Okay, that means payback you little midget! (He needed before even help from Levi how to put on the belt around his legs, waist and chest... much to his shame)

Later in the forest, Eren, Ravus and Levi riding in the forest with four other soldiers. These are Petra Rall, Auruo Bossard, Eld Gin and Gunther Schultz, members of Levi's special squad. They're heading to their former HQ. An old castle with blue roofs.

Auruo: The former Survey Corps HQ. As an old castle that was renovated to be our base, it definitely looks extravagant. But since it's this far away from the walls and the river, it really wasn't something we needed. It was used back when we were first formed and our spirits were still high. I never imagined we'd be keeping you two in that old decoration.

Both of them didn't pay attention on him and Eren looks back at Levi who stares at him and Ravus with the same expressionless face as always. Eren looks then back forward and Ravus looked at him, untill Auruo comes with his horse closer and leans forward to the kids. Oh no, more moronism. Damn idiot.

Auruo: Don't get ahead of yourself, recruits.

Eren: Excuse me?

Ravus: Be quiet, idiot.

Auruo: You better be quiet, before I slice you in pieces. Totally an idiot. You may be a Titan and you a criminal huntsman bandit or whatever, but a pissy brat like you two being under Lance Corporal Levi's watch-

Thankfully when Auruo's horse steps on a stone, Auruo bites in his own tongue what makes Eren startle while Ravus laughs at him.

Later. Outside of the HQ.

Petra: This is what you get for yapping away on horseback.

Auruo sits on the steps while he holds a cloth in his hand before his mouth to treat his tongue. 

Auruo: First impressions are crucial. That recruit was scared stiff, while the other one dared to laugh at me.

Petra: I think they were just surprised by how stupid you were.

Auruo: At any rate, everything went as planned.

Petra: Say, that's not how you usually talk, is it? If... if that's your idea of imitating Lance Corporal Levi, could you seriously stop it? Then again, it's not like it was similar in any way.

Auruo: Are you trying to keep me down, Petra? You haven't gone through the proper steps to act as my wife.

Petra: If only you had bit your tongue off and died... You're always bragging about your Titan kills too.

Auruo: Relax. I bragged for you guys too while I was at it.

Ravus is meanwhile with Eren checking the horses. So, these guys are the members of that famous elite squad, hand-picked by Corporal Levi, Eren told me about. Their job is also to watch and kill us for doing something stupid. Nice.

Levi: There are weeds everywhere. 

Gunter: This place is a mess. 

Eld: It's been a while, after all. The inside's probably covered in dust.