Prologue and the Battle of Trost District

Ravus: Wait, what?!

Raven: Yes, I send you into another dimension so you can become more stronger. You're strong, but not strong enough. You must overwhelm all of your fears. In a few years, I will come back and get you back with me. Nice deal, huh?

Ravus: And what's with the Maiden? You gave me the task to watch over her.

Raven: That let me my worries. But enough talk. Get the things you need and meet me then outside. You have 5 minutes. *leaved his tent*

Ravus: Tsk. 

Ravus takes his weapon Black Crow, then grab his bagpack and fills in some food, water, magazines for his weapon. When he want to go outside, he sees his hoodie and mask. He take it quickly and put it on. And leaves the tent, where Raven waited outside.

Raven: Finish now?

Ravus: (sigh) Yes.

Raven: Good. 

She grabs her sword, swinging it and the portal opens.

Raven: Wish you the best of luck. One thing: Don't tell anyone of Remnant and Aura. Who knows what they then want.

Ravus: Understood... I shouldn't waste time any longer. Bye for now mom.

He enters the portal and when he reached the other side, all he see were destroyed houses, fire, the awfull smell of blood and death, and the worst thing giant titans who eats human flsh.

Ravus: What mother said, was no joke. This is the hell. *breeths deeply to calm down* Scary, but every monster has a weak point. Just where?

While he look around he sees then on a roof a boy with blond hair sittin and before him was a beard titan. Shit, what is he doing here?! When he want survive he should run. Without thinking he jumps on houses and runs up to the boy. So much for inconspicious. When Ravus lands behind him, he sees in the mouth from the titan a boy with brown hair and torquise eyes, covored in blood. Ravus rushed forward and grab the hand from the boy.

Ravus: Don't look so dumb because of my mask, come out!

Armin: Eren! Hurry! *hold his hand out*

Before Ravus managed to pull the boy out, the titan then closes it's mouth and Ravus fell back with the arm he hold tight. The boy then did let out a loud scream.

Ravus: Oi! Stop screaming around. Great, now he's on shock state. I'll bring you away from there. Don't expect this kindness from me again. 

Carries the boy under his arm and brings him to another building on the roof top. When the two were there, Ravus let him go and sits again. He bowes down and want to start waking him up, but he sees from the distant another children with the same uniform. He starts to leave.

Connie: Hey, you! Stay where you are!

Ravus didn't answer, just turns around to face the others and they stepped back, when they seen the mask. 

Ravus: *cold* Take care more of your friend, not me.

He then leaves and jumpes quickly from building to building. After a while he sees before a gate a people crowd and a carriage filled with items that stucks before the gate. A bodyguard throws a man back to crowd.

Man: H- Hey, you guys! Do you understand the situation we're in?

Salesman: We're only doing this because we understand! If you want to live, help push!

While crowd got angry Ravus jumped down from the building, he were before watching.

Ravus: What's going on there?