Bystander

Two months later on a field

On a rural farm, Historia chases after a pair of children as Eren, Armin and Jean watch.

Jean: Isn't this...?

Armin: --Yeah... Not quiet the Queen I was expecting.

Historia finally manage to catch the two boys.

Jean: And it's only been two months since she was crowned. Seems she's like better suited to run an orphanage.

Armin: *looks at Eren* That's meaning?

Eren: Taking care of the orphans and needy from the underground to the edge of the walls

While Eren speaks, more children surrounding Mikasa, Ravus, Sasha and Connie who are carrying boxes. A boy pulls on Sasha's ponytail while a girl pulls Connie's corner of the mouth. Another girl jumped at Ravus and clings with her arms around his torso. He tries to get her off from him gently.

Eren: Since he was raised underground, the captain supported her, too. When people need help, she said she'll come to their rescue, no matter who or where.

Later then, Eren and Historia go with a box and two bags in their hands.

Historia: If you met Reiner and Bertholdt... and had to face them again?

Eren: I've got no other chance... but to kill them.

Historia: *looks down, sad* That's not...

Eren: Though you're not the one who said humanity should get wiped out?

Historia: Th- That was only 'cuz I got carried away!

They stop walking when Mikasa suddenly appears and glares at them darkly, making Historia slightly nervous. Eren just asks her normally.

Eren: What?

Mikasa: *takes the bags from Eren* Gimme that.

Eren: Hey!

Mikasa: Eren's tired from the experiments.

Historia: That's true. Sorry, Mikasa.

Ravus then appears beside Mikasa.

Ravus: I've heard the plan with the ore to make weapons and the  experiment with the Titan guillotine was a success?

Eren: Yeah.

Ravus: Well, good for you guys. Oh, I've been told tell you and Mikasa that we shall go to the Scout Regiment mess hall. 

Eren: Alright. We'll be there soon. *to Mikasa and Historia* Is it just me or is he more friendly? *the girls only shrug*

In the evening in the mess hall....

Jean, Armin and the others are sitting together on one desk eating soup, while Ravus is sitting above them on a beam eating his own soup and bread and drinking from his jug. Marlo slams his jug on the table, excited.

Marlo: We can win! We can beat 'em! With the new weapons, the Titans will crumble like paper!

Jean: You're so damn worked up. Only you would be happy about becoming a Scout.

Sasha: That's right! Didn't Hitch try to stop you from joining?

Marlo: Hitch? Why would she?

Sasha: *she and Connie grin cheeky at him* Why? 'Cuz you two are... you know?

Ravus: *mumbles* Morons.

Marlo: I don't follow, but... Hitch told me off, saying I wasn't cut out for it and not to act cool. That if I stayed in the Military Police, I could coast along in life. I thought she was better than that... Told her I was wrong about her.