The Beast Titan and Utgard Castle

Somewhere in Wall Rose

Ravus: Damn it! Where are they?!

For some hours, Ravus rides around Wall Sina to find the Grimm Moblit mentioned. Suddenly he hears from the far a whistle. Following the sound he sees from the far a destroyed building surrounded from four Titans. On a roof he sees someone he had never expected to see again.

Ravus: Miche? 

He hears a loud step from the far and notice a 17 meter high Titan what looks like monkey.

Ravus: What... is that for an Abnormal Titan?

As Ravus see that Miche's horse approaches, the Beast Titan grabs it off the ground and sets its sights on Miche. Before Miche has enough time to process the situation, the Beast throws the horse at Miche with alarming precision, sending Miche falling off the rooftop where a large-eyed Titan catches him, crushing his legs in its bite. Miche screams in pain. 

Ravus: Oh no! *frightened* Damn it! I can't move! How is it that a Titan makes me afraid?! 

The Beat Titan hasn't noticed Ravus who watches from the far the scene for now and concetrades on Miche.

Beast Titan: Wait.

As ordered, the Titan holds Miche steady as the Beast Titan kneels down to see him face to face. The Titan bites down on Miche's legs a second time.

Beast Titan: Huh? Didn't I just said wait?

He can talk?! Ravus thinks shocked and takes with enough control of his body his contact lenses from his eyes and puts them in his container, prepared for the worst.

The Beast Titan crushes the Titan's head, and Miche slips to the ground.

Staring up at the talking Titan in horror, Miche is unable to speak. As the blood evaporates on the Beast Titan's hand.

Beast Titan: Tell me, what is that weapon called? *Miche looks afraid to him* That thing on your waist that flies around. I'm certain we speak the same language. Perhaps you're simply too frightened. Oh, I see you use swords, too. I guess that means you know we reside in the nape. Ah, well, I'll just take it back with me.

The Beast Titan reaches down and takes Miche's ODM gear, leaving him where he sits as he takes his leave. Miche panics, but regains some hope as he remembers his words to Nanaba that morning. He takes his sword from the ground.

Miche: As long as we continue to fight... we are not beaten!

He lets out a battle cry, but the Beast Titan turnsto the three remaining Titans.

Beast Titan: You can move now.

The Titans move to Miche.

Miche: No! No!

Ravus: Miche!!!

Unintentionally, Ravus' eyes begins glow and spreads out a white light streaming to the Titans who run to Miche wanting them to eat him. When the light dies down, Miche opens his eyes and see that the Titans are turned in stone. My eyes can destroy Titans too?! 

Miche: W-What?

Ravus: We don't have the time to dicuss! Come!

Ravus lifts Miche up and sets him on his horse behind him. Miche clamps tight on Ravus' waist, not wanting to let go. When they ride away, he looks back at the Beast Titan angry. Next time we meet, you'll pay.

Ravus: What was that?! Had you seen black creatures in the sky, Miche?! 

Miche doesn't respond. Oh great, he's in shock.