The identities of the Colossal Titan and Armored Titan

On top of Wall Rose

A steady rain begins to fall as the Scout Regiment regroups atop Wall Rose. An unconscious Ymir on a stretcher is carefully raised to the top of the Wall.  

Eren: How's Ymir. What sort of shape she is in?

Keiji: Her right arm and leg are bitten off, and her insides are beaten like scrambled eggs. If she was normal, she'd be dead for sure.

Eren: If she was normal, huh?

Ravus: She'll be alright.

Eren: How are Miche and Nanaba?

Ravus: Miche got crushed legs so he can't go anymore, Nanaba misses her right leg and stands under shock. Sorry to say but their carrier as soldiers are over now.

Eren: Yeah. Hey, how do you even did this with your eyes? I saw from the far only a light and the Titan's eyes were pure white so as they could no see anymore.

Ravus: Well-

They then hear from behind Reiner has has some trouble to come up. Eren runs up to him.

Eren: Reiner! Grab on!

Ravus: You don't have to.

After he said that, he grabs Reiner roughly by the collar and throws him up so he lands unkind on the ground.

Eren: Ravus! What should that be?!

Ravus: What? I just helped him, that's all.

They then hear from behind Christa or better Historia speaking with Section Commander Hange, insisting that Ymir is not a threat to humanity despite keeping her Titan Powers hidden for so long. Hange is open to the possibility of allegiance with Ymir, noting that her knowledge of the Titans would be an invaluable asset. Hange asks if Historia is indeed from the Reiss family as she claims, a family of nobles in the interior, and Historia states that it is the truth. The two approach Moblit and Nifa who are watching over Ymir, and Moblit informs them that Ymir is comatose but appears to be healing her wounds. Hange plans for Ymir to be sent to Trost District for further medical care while the Scouts continue in their plan to locate and seal the breach in Wall Rose. She even thinks that Ravus' eyes could be very useful for humanity.

Back to Eren, Ravus, Reiner and Bertholdt

Reiner: Damn, it hurts.

Eren: You all right, Reiner?

Reiner: Not by a long shot. A Titan nearly gnawed off my arm. That was... pathetic. I thought I was done for.

Ravus: Be lucky, it didn't ate your whole arm.

Bertholdt: Hey, why are you-

Ravus: Don't talk with me.

Eren: Stop this Ravus! Since you met them, your more cruel then before. Tch. Such a naive idiot.

Armin comes then up and Eren supported him to help him on the wall.

Eren: Even someone as strong as you gets this way sometimes.

Reiner: What are you talking about? This is the second time for me! Tell him, Armin.

Armin: Huh?

Reiner: Remember the time I almost got crushed in that Titan's hand?

Armin: Oh. Back then... 

Reiner: That makes twice I've nearly died. At this rate, I'll be dead before I know it. I picked this path on my own, but being a soldier is rough. It's like a soldier's spirit breaks down before their body. Though, until we plug up this wall, there's no time to waste whining about it.