Talkings

In a giant tree forest 5 hours later

Eren wakes up in a forest of giant trees, his arms missing. Ymir is awake nearby and recovering her own missing limbs.Ravus leans awake against the tree beside Eren, his arms are tied with cables behind his back and has a cloth around his face to cover his eyes. On an adjacent tree, Reiner and Bertholdt watch their captives. 

Reiner: Oh, Eren? You're awake?

Eren sees that he is missing both his arms,

Eren: What the hell?! My arms!

Ymir: Eren.

Ymir shows him that she too is slowly recovering lost limbs.  

Ymir: Look at me. I'm in the same shape as you. Guess the both of us, having a bad day.

Eren: Ymir... Why don't I have any arms? 

Reiner: That's my bad. I'm the one who did that. I kinda was in a hurry. When I rushed to bide in your nape, I neglected to take your arms into account.

Ravus: But you asshole had enough time to take me with you, huh?

Reiner: From you, we want some answers. 

Ravus: Try it...

Eren: I see... I must've lost.

Eren attempts to transform again  

Bertholdt: Eren, stop!

Ymir: *stops him* Hold your horses, Eren. Take a good look around us. We're in a giant forest within Wall Maria. It's not even close to any of the walls. In other words, we're deep in Titan territory. Take a look. I think that one down there's an Abnormal. It look like he's just lounging around, but he's not taking his eyes off us. There's a lot of small ones down there, too. That alone is dangerous. Over that way's another big one. He's staring at us, but won't come any closer. I bet you that one's scardy-cat. And then you've got these chumps. Those dirty bastards. They're the only ones with any ODM gear on. Reiner's wearing gear he took from you. So I don't think changing into a Titan at this point is going to solve anything. Not only can they do that, but they can escape high into the trees as well. Those two aside, there's Titans all around us. Escaping out of this Titan territory would be tough, even with Titan powers. Your friend here seems too tired to use his magic eyes against the Titans. Understand? There's nothing to gain by acting up. Ravus lean to me with your face.

Ravus: I would, but I can't move.

Ymir sighs, leans forward and rips the cloth from his eyes. Ravus had to blink to get used of  the light.

Ravus: That was the revenge for the lightning?

Ymir: Yes, somehow.

Reiner: No. You two can't even turn into Titans right now. So don't count on that to help you. Your body is at its limit. It's taking everything you've got to repair the damage. Your friend here just stays alive to keep you down and we have questions. Bertholdt, get him here and take his cloth on his eyes again.

Ravus: As much as I want to kill you, my eyes doesn't works to people. So you don't need to do that.

Bertholdt comes behind Ravus, grabs his collar and brings him to Reiner.

Eren: Are you stupid? Why the hell would I trust anything come out of your mouth.

Ravus: No matter what you will do, the only answers you'll get are insults and silence.

Ymir: Well... It's not like I know the specifics behind how Titan powers works. Unlike you guys, I'm pretty clueless about it. Hey, Reiner. You said you would talk once Eren woke up. It's about time one of you says what you plan to do with us.