Outside the Walls of Orvud District

Rod's transformation to a gargantuan Titan who is twice as large as the Collossal Titan begins to cause the cavern to collapse. It is so large that there is not enough room for it to stand.  Ravus who is still angered as he was too late to kill Rod holds Historia tight who tries to free Eren.

Eren: Forget it, Historia! Ravus! Since that Titan's from the Reiss family, just let him come and eat me! Get out of here, you two!

Historia: Hell no! 

Eren: Why won't you listen?! 

Ravus: Don't ask me!

Historia: I might be humanity's enemy, but I'm your ally! I can't be a girl and I don't wanna be a God either! But... When I see people crying to themselves, saying they're not needed... I wanna tell those that's just not true! No matter who! No matter where! I'll come to their rescue!

She manages to open the locks around Eren's ankles, but is blown back by a blast of hot air from her father's Titan so that even Ravus lets accidently go of her to shield his eyes.

Eren: Historia!

Mikasa manages to catch her before she slams in the wall behind her.

Mikasa: You okay?

Historia: Mikasa!

Shortly after, the rest of Squad Levi arrives.

Ravus: About time you finally come here!

Levi: *Ignores Ravus* Give me the keys!

Eren: Captain? You guys...

Levi, Jean, and Conny work to free Eren. Ravus even must hold Conny from the strong wind. After Levi freed one of Eren's wrist he hands the keys over to Conny.

Levi: Conny, hurry!

Eren: Forget about me! Captain! Hurry and escape!

Jean: Shut up, already, you topless wimp! It's not just a Titan! There're dudes with guns coming for us!

Conny: *frees Eren's ankle* He's loose!

Ravus: Have only me the feeling the Titan's going to be bigger?

Sasha: I think... That's way bigger than the Colossal Titan, isn't it?

Mikasa: *looks up* The ceiling...? Look out!

They pull Eren free as part of the ceiling collapses and lands on the platform where Eren was chained just a moment before.

Levi: Get back!

All five of them got away just in time. Squad Levi finds themselves pressed back against the cavern walls with no clear way out. Eren stares at Rod's Titan in shock since it was supposed to eat him. He wonders if he should transform but realizes that his Titan could not survive the cavern's collapse. He begins to cry and collapses sitting on the ground.

Eren: I'm sorry, everyone... I've been nothing but useless... Ever since the very beginning, I was never the hope of humanity... *sees from the side a little bottle filled with some fluid* Armor?

Jean: What's this? Think you're some tragic hero? When have you ever accomplished anything by your strenght alone?

Conny: What a weakling. We've been through much worse than this.

Sasha: Not that I wanna get used to it!

Conny: Still, it's going to suck trying to navigate through all that.

Mikasa: I'll take Eren.

Ravus: I can use my Semblance to keep up with you guys.

Jean: *to Historia* We can't go nice and slow for you, so hold on for your life: