Chapter 20

Armin: Eren will be eaten?!

Hange: Yeah. Eren remembered a conversation that went like this... Speculating based on that, Ymir was a Titan wandering alone out side the wall. Bertholdt, Reiner and Annie had a comrade that she ate. When a Titan eats someone, they don't change back into a human. But, what if a Titan ate one of Reiner's comrades? They're humans who can transform into Titans. In other words, if a Titan eats someone with that power, they revert back into a human. Furthermore, they obtain the power of those they ate. In other day's battle, Reiner was throwing Titans at Eren, who had escaped. Eren has the power to control Titans with his scream. He was trying to snatch that power with those Titans. In that case, Eren is just a vessel who is bound to be replaced. Basically, if the government has a Titan of their own, they'll be the one to eat Eren.

Ravus: That's sick.

Mikasa wants to rush out from the hideout to save Eren but Levi stops her.

Levi: Calm down. Even if you go on a rampage, they're not going to give Eren back to us. Anyways, we head for the lands of this Rod Reiss. Get ready to leave at once: Ravus, you stay. I want some answers.

The others leaves the room to get ready except Levi; Hange and Ravus.

Ravus: You're asking for sure about the guy I had some trouble, am I right? Before you ask: No I don't know him, but he seems to know very well of the silver eyes. He seems not only to be really strong, but his Semblance must work on him so, he don't feel any pain.

Levi: What was these things sticking in his arms they even colored his veins?

Ravus: Pure Dust. For normal it's really dangerous but for him a deadly weapon mixed with fists?

Levi: Before we stoped the chase I've noticed you came from a sort of portal from up, is this another Semblance of you?

Ravus: Clever. Yes, it's true, I've inherited it from my mom. It only works when I've bond with people. I could even go to Eren and bring him back, but it's not the best idea. Maybe these fighter is here too and waits for me. I wonder who this woman was who shot an arrow at me?

Levi: Speaking from portal. You sved Nifa, but where is she?

Hanji: What?! Nifa's alive *grabs Ravus' shoulders and shakes him* Where is she?!

Ravus: In safety and stop that! *shoves Hange's hands from the shoulders*

Hange: Then bring her back!

Ravus: If you insist... *takes his blade out and opens the portal*

Two minutes later Nifa comes out of the portal with a small bag in her hand.

Nifa: Captain Levi. Captain Hange.

Hange: Good you're alive. How was it on the other side? What did you see?

Nifa: Not much except forest. When I got in this camp, the bandits wanted to attack me but when I showed them Ravus' amulet a woman in black and red wearing a mask came up and took me into her tent and wanted to know why I have that. It took some time until she believed me he gave it to me to bring me in safety and gave me some tea. It was really good. When this portal appeard she gave me this and wanted that I say to you Ravus you should do that never again bring unexpected guests into the camp.

Ravus: Always the same... Can I have the bag?

Nifa: Oh? Uhm, yes here.

Nifa hands over the bag and the amulet and Ravus begins sniffle in the bag.

Ravus: Hmm, tea leaves. When I'm correct it's jasmine tea. Oh man, she should know I only like ginger-lemon and matcha tea. 

Levi: Can I have that?