Scream

Ravus: Okay, what now? From the look of your face, it seems you know this one?

Mikasa: *shocked* That's the Titan who killed Eren's mother.

Ravus: What?! That was what he meant about that these bastards killed his mother. *sees Eren just sitting on the ground, looking at the Titan in fear* Eren!

Mikasa: Eren! *shoves him on the ground and bows over him to  shield him*

Ravus stands before them with his sword, ready to attack. When the smiling Titan reaches for the three, Hannes comes to their side, blocking the hand of the Titan.

Ravus: You?!

Eren: Hannes!

Hannes cuts a finger off and the smiling Titan puts its hand away.

Hannes: What are the odds of this?! Check it out you two! You just watch. I'm about to avenge your mother and butcher the shit out of this!

Ravus: Don't be reckless! 

Hannes: You keep the two safe!

Ravus: Don't command me around!

Hannes doesn't listen. He already begins to attack the Smiling Titan.

Eren: Hannes!

Ravus: Damn it! With my left hand, I'm not so good with my sword! 

Eren: Then use your lightning!

Ravus: Are you crazy?! If I do that, I could hit Hannes too! Do you want that, huh?!

Jean and Armin attempt to assist Hannes, but Reiner's Titan-throws prevent them from approaching. Meanwhile, the turn of events has Ymir questioning whether she is better off staying with the Warriors or the Scouts. While she believes the future of the Walls is bleak, now is her only chance to hand over to the Warriors. Historia approaches Ymir, saying that she believes that her actions were to protect her and not Ymir as she had been told. Historia reminds Ymir of her own words and urges her to live for herself, admitting that Ymir's presence inspires courage in her. Together with Connie and Sasha, they team up against the Titans while Hannes continues to fight the smiling Titan. Mikasa stands up and takes her blades out.

Eren: Don't Mikasa! You're injured! 

Ravus: Do you want to play hero again? Tch, then do it. 

Ravus goes to Eren and unties his hands.

Hannes: *while still attacking* Who said I was done with you?!

Eren: That one's... mine! *runs forward*

Mikasa: Eren! *flinches in pain* Wait! We're trying to get you out of here!

Eren: It's time to settle this core! Just watch!

He bites in his still-healing hand, but is unable to transform.  

Ravus: Not again!

Eren: Huh?! Shit! Shit! *continues to bite* What's wrong?! *bites a piece of his hand off*

Mikasa: Eren!

Ravus: *grabs his hand* Stop it now! *sees Hannes grabbed by the Titan* Shit!

He lets go off Eren and rushes forward to the Titan. He jumps up and wants to cut the hand off to save Hannes, but when he plans to do that he sees in pure horror that the Titan already bites him in half and devoures him then fully. Eren collapses in anguish, laughing and screaming hysterically at his inability to prevent the tragedies around him. Ravus just recovered from his shock and rushes in wrath at the smiling Titan and lands on its head, holds his healthy hand before the Titan's eyes and send a flash so long until they were deeply burned in black holes. The Titan still blinded wants to grab him, but he dodges and jumps down. When he landed on the ground he hears Eren.