Rescue

Approaching the forest, the military  formation encounters many Titans on the front lines, but Commander Erwin insists that they must press forward. At the forest's edge, Reiner  and Bertholdt escape on their ODM gear. Reiner carries Eren on his back and Bertholdt carries Ravus and Ymir holds tight on Bertholdt's shoulders behind him. Both of them are tied and gagged but Ravus' eyes are covered again. Ymir has even to lean on Ravus' body much to her unpleasant. (Ravus is lighter then he looks)

Reiner: For now, let's get to a place without Titans! We need to get as far away as possible! My Titan form isn't very fast! If I get surrounded, I won't be able to protect you guys! 

Ymir: Then why didn't we just wait until nightfall?!

Ymir looks behind.

Ymir: Smoke signals? Did the Scouts come to rescue us?

Reiner: Unless they brought loads of horses over the wall, that scouting formation won't work. Someone made the call... I didn't think it would happen so soon. It must be Commander Erwin. A tough opponent! Shit... they're already so close? It's Eren's fault for going berserk.

Ymir feels a strong intuition that Christa is with the Scouts approaching them.  

Ymir: No, she is! Reiner! Christa's here! Christa came with them!

Reiner: Huh?!

Ymir: If you want her, now's the chance!

Reiner: How do you know? You can't see her from here! 

Ymir: I just know it! She's just a good-natured person, it's stupid! I guarantee she came to save me! I know it!

Reiner: Even if that's true, it's no use! We'll do it later!

Ymir: Huh?!

Reiner: Our chance of succeeding is way too low! How will you get Christa out of that information? Wait for a chance!

Ymir: Wait for a chance? Seriously? Will that be after I'm eaten by one of you warriors? No! I don't trust you!

Reiner: Trust me! Christa is indispensable to us, too!

Ymir: Then get her now! Go prove it to me this instant! It has to be now or never! I want to see her right now! At this rate... I'll never gat a chance... to see her again.

Bertholdt: It's impoosible. I'm sorry, Ymir. We don't even know if we can escape ourselves, let alone go back for her.

Reiner: I promise you! If anyone, it's Christa I want to save from this conflict! You have to trust us! So just bear with it! This is for Christa's own sake! Got it, Ymir?!

Ymir: Is it... really for Christa's sake?

Reiner: Yeah!

Ymir: Fine...

Bertholdt: Thank you.     

Accepting their words and recalling her distant past, Ymir regrets her decision to lie to herself once again. Before she made her mind up she notice a black humanoid creature jump from tree to tree, quietly like a cat.

 Before she made her mind up she notice a black humanoid creature jump from tree to tree, quietly like a cat