Human or Titan

Eren: I'll kill you...

Armin: Eren?

Ravus comes up to him and give Eren a hit on his head with his fist.

Ravus: *annoyed* Are you awake now? And stop that creepy smile...

Eren just comes back to his sins and after he blinks his eyes beomes wide and gasp as he sees dozens of Garrison soldiers with their blades out sorrounding them. While Armin and Ravus are looking for Eren, Mikasa stand forward with her blades out protecting her friends and new ally. 

Mikasa: *looks back* Eren!

Armin: Eren, can you move? Are you yourself again? Tell them everything you know! I'm sure they'll understand!

Eren: Armin?

Soldier1: Did you hear that? He said "I'll kill you!"

Soldier2: Yeah, I heard it too. He wants to devour us all! And that red eyed demon wants to kill us for sure too!

Oh great. They missunderstood that Eren means the humans and not the Titans. This world is really dumb. And mom said, I shall be stronger there? Well, thank you for sending me into a world that is mostly filled with cowards. 

Eren: What're you saying? Why're they raising their swords against us? Those weapons are for killing Titans. Why are they glowering at me like that? And who's the red eyed demon? 

Ravus: Thanks for calling me that. Is this your gratidute for someone who wanted to help you, when you got devoured? And to your last question: They think you are a Titan because you turned into one.

Eren remembers then the guy with the mask who tried to get him out. When he sees the hoodie he's sure that the boy is the same like the guy with the mask. His thought get snapped out when Kitts suddenly yelled at them.

Kitts: Cadets Jaeger, Ackerman and Arlert! Your present behavior is high treason! What do you have to say in your defenses? And what is your story, demon?! If you try anything deceitful or attempt to make a move, the artillery will open fire on you immediatly! We won't hestitate! Tch, as if a canon could hold me of. I ask of you: What are you? A human or a Titan?

Ravus: Scum like you, I have nothing to say. 

Eren: I... I don't understand the question!

Kitts: You're feigning ignorance? Damn, monsters! Try playing dumb with me again! We'll blow you to bits in an instant! We won't give you time to show your true faces!

Eren: Our true faces?!

Kitts: Everybody saw it! You emerged from carcass of a Titan! The demon created electricity from it's body to attack! Mankind has allowed creatures like you to infiltrate Wall Rose! Even though you're cadets sworn to the king himself, it's appropriate to pre-emptively eliminate this risk! I'n not wrong! The Armored Titan that broke through Wall Maria could appear could appear any moment! Mankind is once again on the brink of extinction! Do you get it? We can't afford to waste our troops and time on you! I'll blow you to pieces with the artillery!

Ravus: *bored* You're finish now?

A small women with silver hair and glasses behind Kitts speak then.

Rico: They are clearly defiant. I doubt we'll be able to obtain any useful intelligence from them. As you say, this is a waste of troops and time. Besides the weapon of this kid could be useful to research.

After she mentioned Black Crow Ravus holds his weapon tighter, not wanting to lose it.

Ravus: *angry* You can come and try it!