Chapter Thirty Two - Crazy Shit

I ran into Kol's new room, he was finally back, albeit in a different body but I could deal. I squeal and attack him into a hug.

"Welcome home!" he chuckled wrapping his arms around me as well

"It's good to be home." he groaned clearly not used to the fact that he wasn't in his vampiric body.

"Settling in to your new accommodations?" Nik asked from behind me and I let go but still had my arms wrapped around my best friend.

"Well, I would have preferred my old room. Seeing it's filled with a dusty nursery and my best friend. But I don't mind, besides we both know it's not the best idea to complain in front of her." he nudged me and I slapped his chest.

"I brought you something, in honour of your return to the fold. I believe it's your favourite or at least it used to be. La Fille Verte." Nik showed him the bottle then handed it over, as the two of us parted.

"Ding dong. Wow. The witch is dead. Or undead" Nik and I chuckled "Whichever. Cheers." the bottle shattered causing the liquid inside to go everywhere.

"Where is she?" i turned my attention to Finn furiously storming into the room.

"Finn, please join us." Nik declared as i stood in between my boys minus Elijah but still. "My, my you look peaky. Doesn't he look peaky?" he questioned us

"He does look peaky." Kol and I agreed as I placed a arm around their waists and they dis so in return around mine.

"You feeling alright?" Nik wondered to his brother.

"Don't make me ask again." he attempted to threaten us.

"I assume you're referring to our mother. Fear not she's tucked away somewhere perfectly safe. You'll never find her." Nik smirks towards him

"You've think you've won? Let's see how long that arrogance lasts brother." he walked out and left us alone.

"I hope the two of you are ready for a fight, because this is gonna be big." I comment stepping forward  and turning to them.

"What could he possibly do, there is more of us than of him and we have you on our side." Kol replied making me fold my arms.

"Never underestimate someone with a vendetta. Not for....." The whole place began to shake but it was over in a flash.

"Wha the hell?" I question

------------

I watched as Nik held his hand up to the window and I watched smoke come away. Finn, that son of a bitch trapped everyone in the compound including the delicate negations between vampires and werewolves, downstairs. I glanced back down at my many grimoires that I had laid out in front of me.

"Did he really just trap us all in here?" Kol questioned coming back in.

He certainly did, which means we have a with problem. You're a witch, help Beth fix it." Nik went to leave.

"And what the hell do you want me to do about it?" Kol questioned

"You can sit down and help me, you have more motivation than anyone, because downstairs there are vampires and they're gonna get hungry so shut up and sit down." I retort

"We're gonna need more help." he replied and I bought on to who he was suggesting

"You're joking,I refuse to work with her, you're lucky that you like her our I would have ripped out her heart by now, Kol." I point up at him and Nik goes somewhere else.

"Yeah, thanks, but she has more grimoires and all hands on deck kind of thing." I scowl at him as he takes out his phone and goes to make the call.