Chapter Seventy Seven - The Game is afoot

-Beth-

I found Gia doing her thing with music on the street when I appeared in front of her with a classic smirk in tow.

"Bethany? Everyone has been looking for the two of you." she jumped to her feet.

"I know, see the thing is I have really bad temper and Elijah's pissed me off, so your gonna send him a message and it's gonna hurt but don't worry, I will save you when he's been tortured enough." I sped and bit into her neck. i covered her mouth from the scream. One I was done I made her face me "Tell Elijah, that he's in the dog house and that if he doesn't meet me when the time comes I will rain blood in the name of our son. Starting with Rebekah and Freya just on principal." she nodded then I left to meet back with Nik, who was at Marcel's.

--3rd person---

Gia stumbled into the coupled trying to keep pressure on her wolf bite, she dropped to the floor as Freya, Rebekah and Elijah were talking.

"Gia." he sped over "Who did this to you?"

"Bethany." she coughed up blood "She sent me as a message. Your in trouble and if you don't follow her instructions when the time comes, she'll kill everyone starting with Rebekah and Freya. She wants Daniel."

"Bethany wouldn't do that? Would she?" Rebekah asked slightly alarmed

"We've forced mother and children apart, right now she's not thinking straight, the bond she shares with them we've tried to sever in order to protect and I can only imagine the rage she must feel. So in answer to your question. The Bethany that is walking these streets is very much capable of fulfilling her threats because her wolf instincts are raging and we've separated her from her pack." Elijah voiced as worry filled him for his volatile wife.

-Bethany-

I twirled an knife around the wooden bar while we waited for Marcel to wake up. I sighed i was getting restless. Till he showed signs of life.

"Wake wakey. I was getting bored." i cleared my throat "Sorry, we were getting bored." Marcel was stopped from a beam and his stomach was exposed

"Well we were till some of the assosntates came by, Nik was kind enough to let me vent my rage and keep me entertained." I skipped over to the two.

"Keep them out of this." he grunted struggling

"Easy, easy. You've suffered a substantial amount of blood loss." Nik told him "We had to excise the vervain from your system." my friend moved away.

"It wouldn't be good for us to have you resisting against compulsion can we. No, Marcel we have big plans, fantastic plans for everyone and little lucky you are gonna help us with that." I stepped back and threw the knife into his stomach.

"Good shot love." Nik complimented

"Thank you, I've been practicing." I curtsy "I've already sent someone useful to cause some tension and add a little scare."

"You've got what you came for, just kill them and be done." Dahlia stated making me roll my eyes

"With respect dear Aunt Dahlia this is all apart of the plan. Our family, powerful they may be, are bound by love, does of friendships and nauseating romantic entanglements. Al of which we intend to use against them." Nik explained

"My first step is preparing to throw them through the ringer. Phycological warfare, is my specialty, I in my short years as a vampire then a hybrid, now a tribrid. Know that messing with peoples head gets a reaction." i pointed to my head "They know were awake and they defiantly know that we're pissed so they will scramble to fix things, missing the fact we're 10 steps ahead and out in front of them. Marcel will help with that." I chime

"By days end, they will be laid low"