Chapter Forty Six - Overpower Finn

--3rd Person--

Kol  lays down an unconscious Beth into the middle of the binding circle and finishes the spell off. He stands and turns to his sister

"Just so you know I'm gonna get you back in your body Bex. If it's the last thing I do, I promise." he told her sincerely

"Right now I worry about how I'm gonna be of any bloody use to you whatsoever when I know nothing about magic." Rebekah replies

"You don't need to know anything about magic. I just need you to copy me when channelling Beth." She nodded as Klaus comes in "Did you get what I asked for?" he asks his brother

"mystical artefacts and dark objects galore from my own personal collection garnered over a thousand years." he dropped the bag of things and Kol looked inside

"This would be the point where Beth would make some sarcastic comment you'd let her get away with." Rebekah commented as the two looked over at the blonde

"I wondered where  this had gone. Half of this stuff is mine." Kol exclaimed

"There's more." Nik took out Papa Tunde's blade and chucked it in  with the collection and held the white oak stake. Kol stood up.

"You would entrust me with this?" Kol questioned

"Whatever you need." Nik replied handing it over "Whatever it takes." Kol placed the stake down and Kol and Rebekah took one hand of Beths then placed the other to the wall. The two began to chant they were so close. But broke off

"We're so close, but Beth's power is fighting back. We need a buffer." Kol sighed

"A buffer?" Rebekah questioned

"In theory a blood relative connects with her and then we connect with them. It sees us as a threat but they could smooth out the connection for a longer period." Kol answers

"Then use me." Klaus steps forward "I'm a distant blood relative of hers and I'm a vampire werewolf hybrid. I should be able to help. You wanted my trust brother, here it is. Do not fail us" Kol thinks about it then nods

"Cradle her, bond with her mind, we'll do the rest." Klaus does as he's told and cradles his distant niece. Kol carves the same symbol in his head and Klaus goes pale. Uncle and Niece's hands marking them too.

"Okay." Kol takes Rebekah's hand and the start chanting, the buffer and works, they are able to channel Beth's power through Klaus. Meanwhile at the safe house, Finn is looking around for Camille, Elijah has woken up and makes his way back to the house.

Elijah throws a blade and it finds its target in Finn who groans in pain. He stares down then back up as Elijah enters and shuts the door.

"Did you really think I would let you take my son so easily Finn? Clearly you're not a parent." Elijah comments stalking forward. The spell that his siblings are doing takes it's effect making Finn's nose bleed. Finn speaks a spell and drags Elijah to and throw then flying through a wall into another room. Elijah lifts his head up noticing something. A burst gas pipe due to what just happened. Then the blood from his healing injuries, he zones out for a moment. Finn screams in pain as he is overwhelmed by magic. And his spell breaks on everyone apart from Kol.

"You're a genius you glorious bastard." Rebekah laughs helping him up and hugging him

"I'm a little surprised it worked myself." he replies then starts caught pulling away from his sister.

"Kol?" she asks then hold onto him "Listen. I'm not gonna let you die and when Beth wakes up we're gonna figure something out and you're gonna be fine. Whatever it takes." he nodded then woke the two up.

-Beth-

I groaned as i had a massive headache and sat up clutching my head.

"Ugh, fuck me, my head." I mumble as I'm helped up and to sit on the alter. "Did it work?" I ask coming back to my full faculties.

"We did our bit, even Nik. turns out the two of your blood is thicker than anything." I turned to Nik confused "I promise, Finn is back to being a normal, regular strength, magical bastard." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I know in the last millennium we haven't always seen eye to eye. But in this moment, I am reminded again of something Elijah has always said..." he stood up and we followed "Family is power. Thank you"

"You're welcome." Kol smiled

"Speaking of Elijah." Bekah stated

"He'll prevail. Of that there is no doubt." I stated nodding, hoping that my words were right.

-3rd Person-

Back at the safe house, Cami was nearly home with all the children as Finn pulled himself up gasping from the loss of power.  Elijah was now knelt as he liked at his blood stained hands and as Finn entered. Hope and Daniel began to fuss as Sophia sat in her car seat between them.

"It's alright we're nearly home." Cami tried to soothe them

"Stop." Sophia called as she held onto her brother and her cousin's hand "Stop, car."

"We're nearly there, Sophia. Not to worry." as she continued up the long drive.

------

"Look at you brother, you're a mess." Finn commented looking at him as Elijahs rubs his hands together. "And as we both know, untwines is your undoing. Tell me do your soiled clothes serve as a reminder of your filthy memories? Your many sins." he began to taunt

"Are you having bad memories now? Perhaps of your innocent Autumn? Or anyone of the other poor souls who met their fate at your hands? Like your precious Bethany? I heard that Katerina killed her for you so that she could be a vampire. Another life wasted.  It's a shame really, because, in a way your child is just another one of your victims." Elijah stopped.  "Had you the will to stand against me, you might have saved him. But because he was left under the protection of a wretch a beast that basks in the blood of others, he will die. I suppose your little boy never really had a chance."

Meanwhile Cami and the children came over closer to the house, when the car slowly came to a complete stop and shut down. Cami pressed the buttons trying to get it to start, but it wouldn't."

"I'd ask for a response but I wouldn't want to taint myself with the vulgar refuge that must even now be flashing through your mind." Finn continued on. Elijah lowered his hands

"Let me assure you. My mind is quite clear. Much like the gas which has pervaded every single room in this home whilst you have been ranting like the lunatic that you are." Elijah stood to face his brother "You have disgraced this family for the last time. Above that, my children are off limits." Elijah removed his daylight ring and stuck his hand out into the sun. it burned before seeing the house alight.

Outside Cami watched as the house blew up before her eyes.

"Oh my god." she breathed. The car came back on and Cami looked behind her

"Oh, Mama be mad!" Sophia covers her mouth