Chapter Sixty Five - Ancestors

Nik had made a deal with Davina, she would help me with a spell and help find Mikael, in return for Kol's ashes and my help after. I was going to help either way but Nik always needed to be extra.

"So what spell are we doing?" she questioned as we stood at the alter the witches almost killed Hope on.

"A resurrections spell." I told her and she stopped "Not that kind that would bring Kol back. The last thing i would do is put him in another body aside from his own or Kaleb's." I grunted pulling another body to the alter.

"Look we're gonna bring him back but my goal has always been to bring him back in the original body. Do you know how hard that is to resurrect from ashes or a burt corpse? One wrong move in part of the ritual or the spell the Kol we know could have unforeseen consequences." I explain to her.

"Like what?" she wondered a little freaked out.

"Depending which body? Overwhelming thirst, uncontrollable powers in any body. With Kol there can be no mistakes. Davina, I want him back as much as you, i've been at this for years, I refuse to rush into it and have a Kol out of control." She nodded in understanding

"So what makes this different?" Davina inquired

"Because this is an ancestor spell. It's complicated, but from this I will have family coven and well, I'll not give you a headache." Pouring out Klaus' blood into a puddle I then lay myself on the alter and turn my head to her. "Cut where I've marked be say the spell only when they wake up do you remove the mortality spell."

"Okay."

"Davina I'm trusting you not to kill me, okay?"

"Okay." I hummed

"Davina, as soon as they start to wake up. You leave us okay." she gave a small smile and began. I She cut nearly ever major artery and let my bleed out, the began chanting the spell.

"I call forth Cleo, Cesere, Silias, Quetsyiah, Sophia and Autumn. Come protect your descendants from harm. Take these as offerings for your souls to become once more again"

-3rd Person-

The cemetery in fact the whole of New Orleans shook with force as Dahlia and Freya talked. The former smirked glancing around.

"I knew the tribrid powers were on mass, but i underestimated her. Raw untitled power beyond our centuries." she commented the wheels in her head turning. In the Cemetery swirls of white mist flew out from and unconscious Bethany and into the bodies before them. Klaus and Beth blood that had pooled magically trickled out and to the six bodies with a cut at the back of their neck. All seeped in till the blood was gone and everything stopped.

Davina was still, she glanced over the seven bodies wondering if it worked then made quick on removing the mortality spell off Beth. As Davina did, Beth began to heal her, vampiric abilities returned. She gasped and Davina did as promised, taking off.

-Beth-

I glanced around, Davina was gone as was the blood. One by one the bodies reanimated Bethany's creatures. I had a small smile at the internal joke i thought of. My dress was stained with the blood that didn't seep to them as I turned into a sitting position. AL of them sat up looking around.

"Hello ancestors." their heads snapped back towards me "Welcome to the 21st." One of them stood up and took my hands

"i am assuming by the familiarity, you're the new Quetsiyah or Tessa?" I questioned

"I am, It is a honour to finally meet you in the flesh." she turned "The spell you cast will let you see us as our former selves, everyone else will see the bodies we now inhabit." I nodded in understanding. I saw another Elijah, three versions of myself one Stefan and a normal Tessa.

"What is the meaning of this?" Cesare questioned looking over himself.

"Hello." I gave a small wave "I'm Beth your descendant / recent face of your true love or best friend or sister."

"Bethany here is the recent incarnation of yourself Cleo, her husband is the next doppelgänger of you Cesere. Silas, always a pleasure." she glared at him

"Quetsyiah, no chance. Why are we here?" Silas asked

"That's a long story. How about we find you all a change of clothes and I explain." I jumped down and did exactly that. All of us where in more cleaner clothes and I explained as much as i could to this point. Once that was established they were willing to help.

"So Elijah is your husband?" Sophia questioned

"Er, yeah he is. I'm close with all the Originals, they're my family. Do you mind if I give you a nickname? My daughter is called Sophia...Sophia Autumn."

"Of course." she agreed.

"Well we best be getting back. Let's go." I lead them back to the compound just as Freya was talking.

"What's going on?" I question arriving they turned to me

"Oh...." I heard most of them and I glanced back and forth, they were staring at Elijah

"Can we not right now? What have I missed?" I folded my arms and they caught me up Dahlia was here and setting a trap for Nik and Mikael.

"St Anne's church." I answered "Sacred ground stained in the blood of innocent...St Anne's church."

"Who are these people?" Elijah questioned

"Ah, right short version. Three versions of me, one version of you a former Stefan and Tessa." they still looked confused. "Okay In order "Cleo, Cesere, Quetsyah aka Tessa, Silias, Sophia and Autumn." I brought them back in different bodies.

"Hello Elijah." Sophia and Autumn waved he stood there shocked

"Yeah, we'll get to the details later, we need to help Nik and your monstrous...argh!" I dropped to the ground.

"Beth!" Elijah helped taking my side

"It's begun. I can feel it, she's hurting them." I stood back up having to break my connection with Nik.