Chapter Sixty One - Freya and Esther

I was sleeping soundly when I was startled awake. Sitting up with a gasp I looked around then sped towards the children's rooms. Daniel was awake but Sophia was sleeping sound. I felt my werewolf rise as I felt a threat.

"Beth." my body swivels to face Elijah and I let out a deep growl "What happened?"

"I sensed something." I blinked clearing the fog "A threat, multiple threats. It woke me up." I sniffed the air

"No new scents. Only ours." he took my arms

"But you felt it?" he asked

"I felt them. Them as in more than two. Dahlia is coming if not already here. And someone else." I moved from his arms and dragged the nursery chair to sit in the door way of the adjoining rooms. "I will stay here for the rest of the night." I stated causing Elijah to sigh.

"Very well, I shall stay too." He sat down on the floor across from me.

-------

I was sensing a threat alright, Rebekah had been taken over by Eva Sinclair, almost getting to Hope if it wasn't for Nik and Hayley. Hayley had come to get Elijah to go see Josephine LaRue. Marcel was looking for Evbekah as I now dubbed her and I went to join Nik, apparently he called over Freya.

"Our sister was quite the beauty." Freya commented coming down the stairs of the ballroom.

"You implied that you could help Beth put Rebekah back in her Original body. Do it." Nik ordered her

"Heh. So you've come to your senses." she replied

"My or rather our senses have not faltered. They still demand you are not to be trusted. However circumstances dictates otherwise for now. Let me be clear in nearly every capacity you are second to my beloved Bethany, her assistant when needed...if needed." he declared turning around and resting his hands on my shoulders as I sat on the sofa.

"Which is the current circumstance, right now." I add crossing my legs

"What's happened?" Freya wondered

"Eva Sinclair has resumed control of her body leaving Rebekah trapped and powerless. So help Beth with spells and enchantments, and put my sister back into her true body." Nik demanded and I took a hold of his hand. Freya went to speak but I cut her off

"Nik, it's not that simple as the other day." I stood letting go of him "Bekah's conditioned has worsened."

"Not even i have a spell to reach inside Eva and pull out Rebekah." Freya continued

"Actually, Freya that's not true. We know those more versed in spells." Nik sped over with the witch shackles "Shall we go for a little trip." I smirk We left for Lafayette Cemetery. On arrival I walked ahead as Nik dragged his sister behind.

"I fail to see the need for these. I'm not your enemy." she huffed fro behind me

"Oh, they're not to protect us, love." We came to a stop "They're to protect her, the one who knows more about mind invasion and body jumping than all of us put together."

"Here bitchy, bitchy, bitch." I chucked over the blood bags. "Come out and play." I coo chuckling. The blood bags were snatched up and drained from behind the statue. Freya caught on to who we brought her to see and tried to leave. The two of us held onto her.

"Mother, Freya. Freya, mother." Nik introduced

"It can't be." Esther muttered

"You won't trust me, yet you would trust her." Freya struggled

"We trust your mother about as much as we would a rattle snake." I retort as Nik let go of her.

"Fortunately she is a vampire and as such vulnerable to my compulsion" she strolled over and grabbed her chin "You will answer me truthfully." he dragged her from her hiding place

"There. Now at least everything that comes out of her wretched mouth will be honest. Let's raid mommy dearest's mind for spells, shall we?" He smirked evilly